We've seen synergies between two specific characters in this game, such as Biggs and Wedge, Baze and Chirrut, VS Han and VS Chewie, & Finn and Poe. I've found a way to have a synergy between three specific characters. I chose these characters because not only are they some of my favorite characters in the Star Wars universe, they simply put so much time together on and off missions and on and off the battlefield that it would be virtually impossible for me to believe that they don't have a connection between them: General Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Ahsoka Tano.
Let's start with the staple of almost any team:
General Kenobi (Maxed)
Light Side, Jedi, Galactic Republic, Tank
Vigorous Jedi Tank who gains Foresight, dispells debuffs to grant buffs, and calls buffed allies to Assist
Basic- Intuitive Strike
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to grant Foresight to a random ally that
doesn't have it for 2 turns. If all allies are buffed, deal double damage and inflict Critical Chance
Up for 1 turn. Once Critical Chance Up expires, inflict Daze for 2 turns.
Special- The Negotiator (Cooldown: 4)
- Dispell all debuffs on from all allies and grant them the opposite buff for 2 turns, if any. All allies that
were not debuffed gain Retribution for 2 turns. General Kenobi gains 50% Turn Meter. If Anakin
Skywalker and/or Ahsoka Tano present, they also gain Protection Up (50%) for 3 turns.
Special- Lead the Charge (Cooldown: 4)
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy, grant a random Offense Up for 2 turns, then call all buffed
allies to Assist, dealing 30% less damage. If Anakin Skywalker or Ahsoka Tano are present, they are
called to Assist. If both are present, inflict Offense Down for 2 turns.
Leader- 212th Attack Battalion Commander
- Jedi and Clone allies gain 30% Max Health and 70% Defense. After a Jedi ally uses a team healing
ability, all other allies at full Health are called to Assist, dealing 50% less damage. When a Clone ally
uses a Special ability they gain (Attacker: Advantage, Support: Stealth, Tank: Taunt) for 1 turn.
- At the end of each of his turns, General Kenobi has a 65% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns.
- Whenever another ally is Critically Hit, if General Kenobi is alive, they gain Critical Hit Immunity for 1
turn and General Kenobi gains Taunt for 1 turn. If Anakin Skywalker and/or Ahsoka Tano are present,
they gain 10% Turn Meter whenever General Kenobi takes damage while Taunting.
- If Anakin Skywalker is present, General Kenobi gains 15 Speed, and if Ahsoka Tano is present, he
gains 15% Health Steal.
- General Kenobi has +50% Counter Chance, +25% Tenacity, and gains Max Health equal to 15% of
his Max Health. If Anakin Skywalker and/or Ahsoka Tano are present, they also gain these bonuses.
Now we move on to the Chosen One, the fallen knight:
Anakin Skywalker (Maxed)
Light Side, Jedi, Galactic Republic, Attacker
High-pressure Jedi attacker that punishes enemies for ending his allies
Basic- Deft Bladework
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to inflict Healing and Buff Immunity for
2 turns, with a 75% chance to remove 50% Turn Meter.
Special- Reckless Assault (Cooldown: 3)
- Deal Physical damage to all enemies. For each enemy Critically Hit, 25% chance for allies to gain
Offense Up for 3 turns. For each enemy not Critically Hit, 20% chance for Anakin to become
Exposed for 2 turns. If General Kenobi or Ahsoka Tano are present, they are called to Assist. If both
are present, inflict Speed Down for 2 turns, with a 60% chance to Stun for 1 turn.
Leader- Always on the Offensive
- Jedi and Clone allies gain 30% Offense and 20% Critical Damage and other allies gain half that
amount. Whenever an ally is Evaded, they gain Advantage for 2 turns, which can't be Prevented.
When an ally Critically Hits, they have a 25% chance to reduce their cooldowns by 1. This chance is
tripled for Galactic Republic allies. Galactic Republic allies gain 10% Critical Chance and 10%
Critical Damage whenever they don't have Advantage.
Unique- Righteous Fury
- Whenever another ally falls below 50% Health or is defeated, Anakin gains 100% Turn Meter and
his next attack deals 75% more damage. If that ally is General Kenobi or Ahsoka Tano, Anakin
gains 30 Speed and deals damage equal to his combined Max Health and Max Protection for 3
- If General Kenobi and/or Ahsoka Tano are present, they gain 75% Turn Meter whenever Anakin
takes damage while Exposed.
- Anakin has +25% Critical Chance, 20% Potency, and is Immune to Shock (PN: He's been shocked
many times, so he should be used to it.
). If General Kenobi and/or Ahsoka Tano is present,
they also gain these bonuses.
And finally, we have the kick-butt apprentice that initially most people despised, but made everyone cry when she left the Jedi Order during the Clone Wars, and made everyone scream with joy when she came back in Rebels (not me, though, she's always the best), it's Ahsoka Tano! If you're like me, you're an experienced player and only involve her in just about everything only because she was your favorite on television, then you also know that she's capable of so much more! Luckily, I may have a remedy for that
Ahsoka Tano (Maxed)
Light Side, Jedi, Galactic Republic, Attacker
Versatile Attacker with healing and superior stats as long as she can avoid suffering Critical Hits
Basic- Energetic Slash
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Ahsoka recovers Health equal to 20% of her Max
Health, equal to 30% on a Critical Hit. If Anakin Skywalker and/or General Kenobi are present, they
have a 70% chance to gain Health Up, Protection Up (20%), or Defense Up for 3 turns.
Special- Protective Maneuvers (Cooldown: 3)
- Deal Special damage to target enemy. If the target had 50% Health or more, all allies gain Health
equal to 30% of Ahsoka's Max Health; otherwise this attack deals 50% more damage. If Anakin
Skywalker or General Kenobi are present, they are called to Assist. If both are present, all 3 attacks
have +20% Critical Chance and +20% Critical Damage. This attack deals double damage to Sith
and Separatist enemies.
Special- Daring Padawan (Cooldown: 2)
- Deal Special damage to target enemy twice and inflict Daze for 3 turns, with a 50% chance to inflict
Stun for 1 turn, and a 50% chance to inflict Health Down for the rest of the encounter. This effect is
doubled if any other debuffs are Resisted. This effect stacks and can't be Dispelled. This attack can't
Description: Awesome stunt she pulled on Barriss in Brain Invaders (you know, the leg sweep and
Leader- Commander of the 501st Battalion (Alternate Title- Fighting for Freedom)
- All allies gain 14% Evasion and gain 20% Turn Meter whenever they Evade. At the beginning of an
ally's turn, they have a 35% chance each to gain Potency Up, Tenacity Up, and Retribution for 3
turns, which can't be Prevented. These effects are doubled for Jedi and Galactic Republic allies.
When they attack, Jedi allies inflict Tenacity Down for 3 turns if they have Tenacity Up, Clone allies
remove 30% Turn Meter if they have Potency Up, and Galactic Republic allies inflict Daze for 3
turns if they have Retribution.
Unique- Apprentice of the Chosen One
- Ahsoka has +45% Health, +45 Speed, +15% Critical Chance, and +20% Potency. When Critically
Hit, she has a 25% chance to lose one effect. If she is Critically Hit and has already lost an effect,
she has a 75% to regain an effect. When she defeats an enemy, she regains all of them.
- If Anakin Skywalker is present, Ahsoka gains Critical Hit Immunity for 3 turns at the start of each
encounter and whenever she uses a Special ability. When she doesn't have Critical Hit Immunity,
she gains +75% Critical Avoidance and if Anakin Skywalker is active, he Taunts for 1 turn, which
can't be Prevented or Dispelled.
- Whenever Ahsoka attacks, she inflicts a random debuff on her target enemy, excluding Shock,
Fracture, and Burning for 1 turn. Each debuff has a 25% chance to be inflicted. If General Kenobi is
present, this chance is doubled and can't be Resisted. All debuff durations are doubled on Sith and
- Ahsoka has +25% Critical Damage, is immune to Daze, and gains Max Protection equal to 15% of
her Max Protection. If Anakin Skywalker and/or General Kenobi is present, they also gain these
Other changes: Higher Speed
P.S.- Please keep the 720 degree jumps!
I'll probably submit more stuff, so please comment! Feedback is always helpful!