Help me scare away opponents

bigspring78
99 posts Member
edited February 2016
Like many, I'm trying to not plummet in the ranks on a day-to-day basis, so I turn to the community to help me put together the roster that might be the "most intimidating" to keep opponents away. It sounds like my shard is a lot like most, we have a ton of QGJ teams is really the bottom line. Some Phasma/Sid, a few Barriss and others. But mostly fast Jedi.

Part of the problem is that my team is admittedly in a state of transition as you can see below.

At any rate, which 5 would you plug in to try and maximize the scare tactics?

Listed in order of power:
  • 7* Lumi, G8
  • 7* Sid, G8
  • 7* Phasma, G8
  • 6* Daka, G8
  • 6* QGJ, G8
  • 7* Kylo Ren, G7
  • 5* Geo Soldier, G8 (actively farming)
  • 5* Poggle, G8 (actively farming)
  • 5* ST Han, G7 (actively farming)

Also actively farming, but not ready...
  • 4* Rey
  • 4* Dooku

I currently run QGJ(L), Lumi, Sid, Daka, Kylo/Phasma. I think that 6* (very recently 6*, I might add) Qui Gon is inviting the pain. Thoughts?

Replies

• Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Sid lead, qgj, rey, gs, dooku. You got some farming to do but this team is very effective. It's the team I use. You'll have most likely 2 opponents dowe before the start of their turn.

Edit: you can submit in daka in there as well since 7 star daka is like borderline op.
  • Scinful
    161 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    QGJ (L), Dooku, GS, Sid, Daka. For defense I like having QGJ as lead instead of Sid. If they have a Dooku, he basically has to go for the stun on QGJ, which will more than likely let your Sid live through the first round. If he survives the first rounds he's a lot harder to kill, due to self healing from deaths, and evasion. Then you have your Dooku, Sid, and GS to cause all sorts of chaos. 6* Daka is great, but 7* is awesome, once you get her there, her heals aren't horrible can double stun with her basic attack and rezzes.

A few times, using this for offense I have stunned every toon on the opposite team before they could go. Dooku, double stun, QGJ call in Daka to double stun, then Daka stunned again assisting GS.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    There is a lot of QGJ lead Jedi teams and QGJ lead teams w/o Jedi, and Phasma lead teams with large variety of characters (on my shard in top 20) I run Sid lead with Dooku, Daka, Lumi and GS. I like Dooku and Sid's anti Jedi abilities and having Daka in there makes it a take you chances type of fight. I get knocked down some days but others I just stay in the same spot without attacking til later in the day or evening. I guess there are people around me that were ready to break their devices and others that have less issue with a bad RNG roll. My team is generally about 1000 or more under powered compared to those around me.
  • bigspring78
    99 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @Rogan_Ban84 you'd put in a 4* Dooku and a 4* Rey in over guys like a 5* Poggle or a 7* Kylo?

@Scinful same for you -- Dooku is viable at 4*? Seems weak, no?
  • Options
    @Rogan_Ban84 you'd put in a 4* Dooku and a 4* Rey in over guys like a 5* Poggle or a 7* Kylo?

@Scinful same for you -- Dooku is viable at 4*? Seems weak, no?

No I would not, farm dooku till 6 and rey 5 stars till you put them into your team.
  • Options
    no, I was assuming you would farm the team. Dooku is easy to farm now that he's in the holobattles. Probably use Kylo until he's ready.
  • bigspring78
    99 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @Rogan_Ban84 @Scinful Ah, ok thought so, and yes that's the plan. Working towards this ultimate team: QGJ (L), Lumi, Dooku, Rey, GS/Poggle.
  • Options
    @Doga yeah the problem never seems to be beating these teams on offense, but defending them on defense when you're hostage to the AI. I think we're seeing much more movement in the ranks on a daily basis because there are so many Qui Gon teams.
  • Options
    QGJ(lead), GS, Rey, Daka, Dooku is what I'm working towards and is a team I would never fight right now if they were all 7*

I am missing Daka and Dooku but almost have 6* Rey
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have 4 star Dooku and 5 star Daka, both 70's with G8. I think for defense enough people with Jedi to make Dooku a concern, and too many post saying how Daka revived Sid 3 times in a row or some such nonsense. My defense is you made RNGesus angry defense. It's not the best, but will make you want to smash your phone when it works and consider not hitting it next time.
  • Options
    Just Daka and Dooku stuns keep people from attacking.
  • Options
    Phasma (L), GS, QGJ, Daka, Dooku