CLS solo team

Prev1
Anakin_Skywalker
1801 posts Member
edited December 2017
https://swgoh.gg/u/lukeamidala
currently i can only speed up cls to 220.
Can my
Jyn lead CLS, TFP, Tarkin, R2 team solo p1& p2?
or is there any better team that i could use right now?

Replies

• Options
    Use teebo lead, Cls, wiggs and qgj or varients around it most teams incorporating Cls can beat pit
  • Options
    But sadly I don't have 7* QGJ or Teebo. I'm looking for a team that I can use right now
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    I was going stop suggest a lando lead even if only for a speed boost for cls. Unfortunately you don't have him at 7 stars.

I'd consider replacing tfp and tarkin by Wiggs. Biggs special calls wedge +1 as an assist and he can use it every second turn. It calling cls to assist would really help keep tmr going.
  • Options
    Get more gear on your cls and he'll solo all by his lonesome
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    How much gear is needed for that? I'm getting him to G11 tomorrow.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

265 speed on that should do
  • Options
    Wiggs and cls can solo it. Haven’t tried it with just cls yet but I’m betting he can by himself at g12.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    I was going stop suggest a lando lead even if only for a speed boost for cls. Unfortunately you don't have him at 7 stars.

I'd consider replacing tfp and tarkin by Wiggs. Biggs special calls wedge +1 as an assist and he can use it every second turn. It calling cls to assist would really help keep tmr going.

His basic isnt omega'd
  • Options
    TFP is in a bunch of teams because of tenacity down so TM reduction hits. With CLS in the team you have someone doing that already so be better finding someone else with TM reduction. That team should be possible though, could try RG for TFP given your roster but otherwise you got the right ones.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    TFP is in a bunch of teams because of tenacity down so TM reduction hits. With CLS in the team you have someone doing that already so be better finding someone else with TM reduction. That team should be possible though.
    Post edited by thomssi on
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/lukeamidala
    currently i can only speed up cls to 220.
    Can my
    Jyn lead CLS, TFP, Tarkin, R2 team solo p1& p2?
    or is there any better team that i could use right now?

The Rancor gains TM every time he's hit. TFP, R2 and Tarkin will only feed TM to Rancor. You will have a higher chance of soloing more without them in the team.
  • Options
    If you use CLS, Jyn, Foo, you will solo every time. Add raid Han and Zadar to solo on auto.
  • Options
    Ok probably I'll be able to omega cls basic by the next rancor. I think I'll keep jyn in the lineup because her ability is very good.
    And probably R2 for cleansing deathmark. (stealth cleanses it) or not.
    And Wiggs for tm gain for cls

So i'm thinking of Wiggs CLS Jyn...and R2
    I don't think I have another tm reducer other than cls and jyn in my whole roster
  • Options
    Try Wedge (L), Biggs, Jyn, CLS, and whichever fifth toon you prefer (e.g. R2). You have two toons capable of 100% tmr, so some smart manual play & speed tweaking ought to yield a full clear. Do attempts in airplane mode.

Add zeta raid han to the above for proven auto-rancor capability.
  • Options
    A solo team? Google "oxymoron"
  • Options
    I am currently using Jyn, cls, raid han, bb8 and thrawn and they auto solo it with ease :)
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    i don't think I have another tm reducer other than cls and jyn in my whole roster

How far is your magmatrooper from 7 star. His special has tmr.
  • Options
    @Naraic he is at 10/100 or something but this team did 5m in hpit so far
    Wedge lead Biggs Jyn CLS
    I could add Tarkin for additional tmr
    Will try it in the next rancor raid
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Laserbrain wrote: »
    I am currently using Jyn, cls, raid han, bb8 and thrawn and they auto solo it with ease :)

How do you mod them? @Laserbrain Sure your team looks nice but im curious if it also works with low speed mods

I havent given any speed to wiggs,
    jyn only +33, cls +65 or so. Because i didn't want to move around mods
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I am using zader, Thrawn, CLS, Jyn and Bistan. Think only got hit once by rancor last time and that was P4. Jyn and Bistan have TM removal and Jyn can resurrect CLS or Bistan if they got stomped (not eaten obviously but that is highly unlikely). zader can still do his tons of damage helped by Thrawn.

May be able to auto but best keeping an eye on P4. All ok mods, nothing special and not particularly speedy.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    @Naraic he is at 10/100 or something but this team did 5m in hpit so far

Not worth investingnin magma for the extra tmr in pit alone imo. Just an idea.
  • Options
    You should try Wiggs lead with CLS. I used to use that and soloed it all of the time. I found too many toons hurt the tmr train. CLS can solo it himself but that takes a lot longer time wise.
  • Options
    I used Teebo, CLS, Rex, CQJ and R2 the last three times and was able to finish all phases of the Rancor raid. R2 is G10, CLS G8 and all others 9.
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • Options
    Tip: http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/ awesome site :-)
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • Options
    Tip: http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/ awesome site :-)
    Thanks! Interesting that it says zeta on CLS is needed if I want to use Wiggs, CLS team, while if I use CLS only, I don't need a zeta.. Maybe I should try cls all by himself?
  • Options
    Laserbrain wrote: »

How do you mod them? @Laserbrain Sure your team looks nice but im curious if it also works with low speed mods

I havent given any speed to wiggs,
    jyn only +33, cls +65 or so. Because i didn't want to move around mods

they all have average speed mods except CLS (I think he is worth good mods) but he is not insane @230 speed. whats worth mentioning is, that raid han is only g10 jyn and bb8 even lower (I think 8 or so).

but with that much tm reduction going around its pretty much failproof. did it 3 times now, all auto solo, once bb8 died in p4, the rest still soloed the raid without breaking a sweat.
  • Options
    Thanks! Interesting that it says zeta on CLS is needed if I want to use Wiggs, CLS team, while if I use CLS only, I don't need a zeta.. Maybe I should try cls all by himself?

It suggests It Binds All things since it feeds turn meter to your team. It definitely isn't required as I've done it without the zeta. It would make it a lot easier but definitely not required. Consider adding Raid Han to the team if you have him ready too.
  • Options
    I solo’d it today with zJyn (L), CLS (zIBAT), Old Ben, zRaid Han, and zStHan.

Ben and St Han are G12, Jyn and Raid Han are G11, CLS is only G8 since I just got him, but all of them have TMR capabilities. With zJyn and timing Raid Hans buff special I finished with full protection. I have not tried to auto it yet, but, probably need to try it soon since it took 45 minutes to do it.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

265 speed on that should do

First time I did it with 236ish speed , g11 couple of other parts and full zeta
  • Options
    First Rancor solo ever for me!
    Wedge Biggs Jyn CLS R2-D2