New-ish player, looking to spend a £5 appstore voucher on the game!

HobbitCraft
24 posts Member
edited September 2020
lk
Post edited by HobbitCraft on

Replies

• Xezee
    274 posts Member
    Options
    Dark Side starter pack is really worth it.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Pickup the light side starter pack shards for two scoundrels for credit heists one is mid game meta for arena and two pilots
  • Options
    Gotcha thanks, guessing none of the Darkside characters from the pack are meta?
  • Options
    At your level, I would honestly spend it on a chromium card. Where you are is the only time they're actually good.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Gotcha thanks, guessing none of the Darkside characters from the pack are meta?

Iirc it is dooku Talk a and royal guard

Dooku can work with a Sith team which is one of the non meta teams that can hold outside the very top in many shards. Talia can work well with a nightsisters team which is one the teams that can do well but is very p2p and royal guard can fit in with an empire team which isn't meta but you need eventually for r2d2. An empire team can also usually hold outside the very top of a shard.
  • Options
    DS pack is also good because you don't get a decent ds character for a bit.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I remember it's dooku, talia, snow, and one more? snowtrooper is actually quite hard to farm until level 83 and he is needed for ds tb so it's a good deal. Dooku is not as much needed but he is very good for head start in arena. also hard to farm until late 70s or so
  • Options
    @Naraic from what im seeing in the lightside pack, it has another Clone Wars Chewie, another Clone Sergeant, another Consular, and Stormtrooper Han. Not seeing what you described.
  • Options
    Oh the last one is royal guard. He is hard to get too. and good in arena and for empire events
  • Options
    I think i have royal guard, let me check
  • Options
    Complete list of characters:
    Kylo
    Chewbacca
    Talia
    Luke farmboy
    Consular
    Clone Sergeant
    Royal Guard
    Ewok Scout
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    @Naraic from what im seeing in the lightside pack, it has another Clone Wars Chewie, another Clone Sergeant, another Consular, and Stormtrooper Han. Not seeing what you described.

Ckonewars chewie and sth are scoundrels and can help in credit heists (getting more shards lets you move Chewie to a higher star). Sth is mid game meta. Jedi Consular and clone sergeant are pilots so a higher star helps.
  • Options
    Ah must be mechanics i havent seen yet; thanks!
  • Options
    Oh the last one is royal guard. He is hard to get too. and good in arena and for empire events
    Complete list of characters:
    Kylo
    Chewbacca
    Talia
    Luke farmboy
    Consular
    Clone Sergeant
    Royal Guard
    Ewok Scout

Yeah you have RG probably at 1* but if you wanna upgrade him you need to farm his shards. And his cantina node is unlocked way later. You can onlh farm him from light/dark battles and that take a couple of month
  • Options
    I’d get dark side pack. I use Dooku and Royal Guard all the time as they make a fantastic team once you get Nihilus. But even without him they’re useful. Talia and Snowtrooper are pretty useful at lower levels and can be useful for certain events later in the game. The starter packs are also the only thing in the game that are worth their price imo.
  • Options
    Moved to Strategy.