TB platoons bug still there

Hey fellow gamers and devs
Tried to platoon two toons in p1 of our LS TB today, even though I have received the points for doing so, my name isn't mentioned below the toons and neither does my name appear in the logs/overview/avtivity feed.

@Devs, if you want to you can pm me I can send you pictures ally codes and so on.
This is a problem you shoul already know I believe, I believe you even wanted to ban members for exploiting this bug.

Please rest assured that this was in no way intentional.

Replies

• Options
    Did the chars you tried to platoon get deployed to the map? It sounds like someone else picked one of the same ones and deployed faster then you did. So what the fix did is instead of the previous bug, now your selected chars are deployed to that map and you cant use them on a different map. In p1 this doesn't matter, but in later phases it can be a bit of a pain
  • Options
    Thanks @GhostTruckin, I just noted when I tried to start the battle that chise chars can't be used anymore.

I mean this is a solution, yes, but is it really the best one? Several uncommon characters, especially in higher tier phases will simply be wasted like that, right?
    Apart from the gp you get for deploying, but they could maybe be used in another platoon?
  • Options
    On p2 and up, if you have a misfire (if you will) platooning , the you can not platoon to the other map with those chars. That's the new issue with the fix
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    why you're calling it a fix!
    instead of members gaining extra points they're wasting their toons now, which is fine by the devs.
  • Options
    zhtd17 wrote: »
    why you're calling it a fix!
    instead of members gaining extra points they're wasting their toons now, which is fine by the devs.

Not my choice of words, but if you go read the dev notes, that's how it's billed, so call it whatever you like bud.