LS/DS Territory Battle-Special Mission table

Ok so we just started Phase 1 of LS TBattle and see something changed which as guild leader really irks me.

The Phase 1 Special Mission (Phoenix Req.) Table now counts all members that fought in it, No Longer shows victories for it. This is kind of useless other than showing who's trying it IMO. I'd like to see who's able to win and who isn't so I Don't have to figure it all out in comparison to reward announcement and coach those members to work Phoenix for more rewards in future events.
Thoughts? Reasonings behind this change?
Cheers,
Vozhak - Leader of The Carbonite Consortium.

Replies

• Options
    Hmmm. Thought it was always this way.
  • Options
    If you click on your rank then sort by phase 1 special missions it shows who completed the mission
  • Options
    No it doesn't John, that's what I'm saying. Friend failed it still shows 1 for him in Special Missions.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Yeah, under Ph 1 special missions it only shows who attempted, not who completed.

Although I thought it was always that way. Certainly has been so the last few times.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    So weird, first time they put in the tables it showed special missions completed I'm sure.
  • Options
    18 Wins but table shows 28. Don't care about failures lol.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    It's been suggested a few times now, but it just needs to show 0 (no attempt), 0/1 (lost attempt) and 1/1 (win) - sorted win, lose, no attempt. Then you can bug people to do the special that haven't done it that are able, and still know how many wins you have.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m