Raid between pit and AAT

Ðanni
7 posts Member
edited January 2018
Hi all
I as many others I think it is time for a new raid (or more then one lol)
What I think could be a nice thing was a raid between pit and AAT. Hpit is to easy it dies to fast and HAAT are very hard (for most)
So a raid that are in between would be needed I think.
Also a raid after AAT is soon needed for them guilds that are hardcore

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Ðanni wrote: »
    Hi all
    What I think could be a nice thing was a raid between pit and AAT. Hpit is to easy it dies to fast and HAAT are very hard (for most)

Well I've thought for a while that mythic pit needs to be a thing and so too does mythic tank takedown.

Lets say for mythic rancour give the rancour ten times the hp 50 speed and 100 tenacity and even with tenacity down it shouldn't fall below a certain point so that it has a decent chance to resist tmr.

A team that currently solos rancour might be able to pull off 4%+ but it will be the end of duos being used.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    Hi all

Well I've thought for a while that mythic pit needs to be a thing and so too does mythic tank takedown.

Lets say for mythic rancour give the rancour ten times the hp 50 speed and 100 tenacity and even with tenacity down it shouldn't fall below a certain point so that it has a decent chance to resist tmr.

A team that currently solos rancour might be able to pull off 4%+ but it will be the end of duos being used.

I like the idea that could deff be a add on the existing raids. I think however I still think new raids as well would be nice (for us who like to do raids a few more would be great)
  • Options
    Don't think we'll get a new raid till level 90 drops, and it will be harder then haat
  • Ðanni
    7 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Don't think we'll get a new raid till level 90 drops, and it will be harder then haat

yes maybe but we can ask for it and hope hehe :)
  • Options

yes maybe but we can ask for it and hope hehe :)

Hopes and dreams, mythic level raids would be nice though