Looking For Some Guidance

Hiya folks. The guild I'm in is completing HRancor fairly regularly and easily. I'm getting on the board (barely) and collecting just a few Han shards every time. The problem is I want to be able to do more damage. I've neglected Teebo for a long time and am working now to remedy that mistake but, in the mean time, is there something else I should be doing? I'm currently level 82 and only do about 150-250k damage (depending on which level we're on) with my best team. I've included my SWGOH.GG info below. If anyone could skim through it and give me some pointers it would be much appreciated. I'd even dance at your wedding! Not that I'm a good dancer by any means but, unless you want some railroad track built in your yard, it's about all I have to offer. Thanks in advance.

SWGOH.GG Username: Joker0519

Replies

• Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/joker0519/collection/

Sorry, guess it would've been easier to include the actual link. Thanks again for any help you can provide.
  • Options
    DarthRail wrote: »
    https://swgoh.gg/u/joker0519/collection/

Sorry, guess it would've been easier to include the actual link. Thanks again for any help you can provide.

It looks like you have Darth Vader at 7* with a zeta leader. I'd focus on Tie Fighter Pilot and Tarkin and those three should form the core of an empire team that can solo the HRancor. Your guild should be able to give you good guidance in this regard.
    iN Spectre
  • Options
    I actually just got Vader to 7 stars today and I don't have a zeta on him yet.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    DarthRail wrote: »
    I actually just got Vader to 7 stars today and I don't have a zeta on him yet.

The zeta give a turn meter removal turn meter removal is king in raids.

It's upto you how much you want to focus on the raid. Most guilds have people that can solo it so there's no need to build a top team that can solo it. Cls will do it on his own eventually for you. That said a mixed empire Sith team under zader lead can do a very good job. Just add tarkin and tfp dooku and Sidious. You should probably be farming tfp and tarkin anyway from fleet and Sidious is 6 stars.