Cantina store

This may just be the seasoned player coming out of me. But the cantina battle store imo is getting really dull. Ive had everything in that shop 7* for quite some time now. No purchased shards aquired to boost me just pure shop farming from playing for a long time. We need new additions please

Replies

• Options
    and squad arena store + GW store too.
    3 shops being used for pure shard shop currency is a joke.
    and no i wont buy the credits from arena store they are not worth it in the slightest
  • ZatyraJinn
    109 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Yeah thats true. Ive been doing nothing but coverting into shard shop currency from those 3 stores. Dont get me wrong the gear is nice. But The only characters im still farming are the hard nodes and guild shop. Just makes the other stores bland
  • SoillaTheGrouch
    90 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Agreed. Nothing new in these shops since rogue one. That movie was released in Dec 2016. An entire year of nothing being added...

Edit: I take that back. I think some Phoenix Squad toons have been added to those shops since Rogue one. I'm not sure when those were added.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe, they will add some more after they fill up all the 20 energy hard nodes, and 16 energy cantina nodes.
  • Options
    I still purchase credits from arena though... I shouldn't?