Very disappointed with rng on extreme farms

I beg of you, make the 20 energy nodes better drops. I just did my typical Director Krennic refresh and got zero shards on 10 chances. This is by far the hardest to farm toon in the game with a single node, LS 20. I don't make six figures, so no I'm not buying him.
Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    hardest farms are wicket and talzin :p
    Krennic is farmable in the guild event store. I really, really dislike 1 hardnode exclusive farms though, even with 33% droprate.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I beg of you, make the 20 energy nodes better drops. I just did my typical Director Krennic refresh and got zero shards on 10 chances. This is by far the hardest to farm toon in the game with a single node, LS 20. I don't make six figures, so no I'm not buying him.

Bad RNG sure is frustrating but it'll even itself out over time. But yes, Krennic is a hard farm. No doubt.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    hardest farms are wicket and talzin :p
    Krennic is farmable in the guild event store. I really, really dislike 1 hardnode exclusive farms though, even with 33% droprate.

Well, at least you know that you get it in 198 days without using refreshes (assuming starting from scratch). Less frustrating than rng from stores which seems to be a cloud of mystery :-)
  • Options
    Oh and the First Order Stormtrooper farm is borderline offensive.
  • Options
    Let's not forget Baze. ****, he is killing me. One shard a day is an average. I buy 3 shards from shipments couple times a week. That's it. He was in Guild Store but not anymore. ****! I still have 80 shards to go for 7*.

He..is..killing..me!
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »

He's not that hard to farm. You can get his shards from 3 nodes
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Let's not forget Baze. ****, he is killing me. One shard a day is an average. I buy 3 shards from shipments couple times a week. That's it. He was in Guild Store but not anymore. ****! I still have 80 shards to go for 7*.

He..is..killing..me!

Me too, I do grab the Krennicks from shipment when spotted, but those are much more costly than straight farming but of course slightly speed up the process.
  • Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    AlexanderG wrote: »

He's not that hard to farm. You can get his shards from 3 nodes

I thought he would be a grind, but wasn't that bad. Krennick, Baze, and Death Trooper are the bane of my existence... for now.