Looking for a HPit and HAAT Guild

Hi,
i m an experienced player and just started over again with a new account on christmas eve. I spend a little money ar brought it up to Level 50 in no time. By the moment i focus on Empire so i will be a good complement for dark side territory battles if you like to in the near future.
i will also farm needed toons as well.
But i wanna get the heroic characters as soon as possible and so i already got an 7* Rey i m looking for that kind of guild, doing all the Heroic Raids.
Do you have a place for me? I would love to join you!
German Guild or European Guild prefered, cause of Payout but open to all others as well.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers

DasKleineDickeMädchen (Late December 2017 Shard)

Replies

• Options
    Architects has a spot for you. We are a US based guild. we do heroic tank and heroic pit twice a week. You can message me here or on LINE app if you have any questions for me. My id is also rectumripper on LINE
  • Options
    Thanks for the two international Guilds what offer me to join. I m still thinking, so ...

i m still looking for an German or European Guild thats do there Raids between 6 pm and 11 pm. This would be fantastic. Any Guild around who wants an active Player who just reached Level 50 and is Mod farming in hell ;)