Poe or 5555?

I've never seen people using 5555 until those days in my arena. He's only 4 or 5* but his high HP makes him last very long. Counter attack hits every time lol. Not too scary but still i think he's a great toon pairing with Ren. Besides, the final stats has been posted that 5555 has over 30,000 HP and does decent damage. Everyone knows Poe and the nerf of him has been done. Poe seems to be okay still, at least for me. So which one do you think is better in general? A tank can taunt but little HP or a tank can't taunt with high HP.

Also which one should I farm? I run many droids and have some 6* or 7* jedis basically. So far my arena team is
almost 6*QGJ (L)
6*sid (88 in the future)
7*Lumi
6*86
4*poe all of them are best ability and gear lvl.
Believe it or not, I got #2 everyday.

Poe normally dies after he taunts, which is the only use of him now. His turn meter deduction helps a little. The thing **** off is that Poe and QGJ are BFF. Every time QGJ calls Poe to attack, while my opponents have GS and 86 BFF.

Im still working on QGJ from cantina shipment. Should I farm 5555 after that or should I continue Poe or somebody else? Thank you guys for giving advice.

Replies

• Options
    I'm gonna farm Fives after QGJ because I think he's very underrated... And I hate facing a maxed version of him aided by a Dooku or Ren
  • Aluxendr
    358 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    5's is going to be one of the best characters in the game eventually. High health, high armor, multi attacks, assist attack, huge counter chance and counter damage. I'm eventually planning on having him on a counter team, led by Boba, at 80. 50% crit damage and 10% crit chance is going to turn STR based tanky characters into monsters.

He should definitely be on your long-term farm list.

Whether you should farm him right now, however, is entirely dependent on the meta on your shard, and how tough keeping up is. It's hard to give solid advice because of this. But any of those 3 characters are good choices to farm out.
  • Options
    Poe will make just about any team better and has good damage for a Tank.
  • Options
    DarthBalls wrote: »
    I'm gonna farm Fives after QGJ because I think he's very underrated... And I hate facing a maxed version of him aided by a Dooku or Ren

I hate to face 5 too. The question is I don't have dooku or ren but whole bunch of droids that needs protection, which 5 can't provide.
  • Options
    Poe will make just about any team better and has good damage for a Tank.

As a tank he is to easy to be killed and so far everyone has qgj now.
  • Options
    icebear wrote: »

I hate to face 5 too. The question is I don't have dooku or ren but whole bunch of droids that needs protection, which 5 can't provide.

He's going to work best on a team full of tanky characters. Kylo Ren, Phasma, FO Trooper if you have him, will all synergize well with 5s.
  • Options
    Aluxendr wrote: »
    icebear wrote: »

He's going to work best on a team full of tanky characters. Kylo Ren, Phasma, FO Trooper if you have him, will all synergize well with 5s.

Haha all the characters that you named I do not have.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    my first cantina hero i got was Five.. but he later become my Squad B or use for the Tank Challenge event. His skill is good but his Speed is not up for arena.

Go for Poe, daka, QGJ.