zombie wars

gdawg
4 posts Member
edited January 2018
so i'm looking to be a pain for opponents in tw, is there an optimal gear/level combo to have my zombie at or just above 6000 gp while still retaining squishiness? currently 3*, level 49, g6 totaling gp at 2857. thanks!

Replies

• Options
    The more often she dies, the better asajj gets and yet, you’ll need her to taunt for a bit as well. Depending on mods and gear levels, this balance has many variations so the best advice I can give is, play them. Figure out how long you need her to survive and go from there. This point will be different for many people but a good base line would be,

Make her as fast and as squishy as you can. Considering her abilities, make her a glass cannon and buff her with the best speed mods you have (so she can taunt asap).
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    yeah, just get it over 6000, and put as much speed as you can on it. Speed Mods, some more speed mods, and then if you can spare it, some more speed mods.
  • Options
    6000 gp zombie is perfectly countered by 6000 gp thrawn
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options

If you can make your opponent use his thrawn on your zombie I think that's a win.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to strategy section
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »

If you can make your opponent use his thrawn on your zombie I think that's a win.
    Right imperial trooper should be better.
    veer starck snow blaze through any kind of ns squad. Lando works too