will GMT Yoda have a Mythic event?

BzmR94
231 posts Member
just curious because the last few legendary events that had a mythic event it was mentioned in the event calendar, this time its not

Replies

• Options
    I would think so, but also I think it would be hard doing tier 3 where you use yoda against a full Jedi team lmao.
  • Options
    The devs have stated that the yoda one will be different as they thought it would be boring to just do the same again with Jedi. No other news that I am aware of.
  • snarzenal
    316 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Any word on the EP mythic?
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    I hope so. I haven’t been able to do this fight for over a year and a half :neutral:
  • Options
    It will prolly happen when the EP event comes back
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It should.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    How about tier 3 - clones v. Yoda (reminiscent of Order 66)?

Or just use Sith - why not, lol and use Jedi on EP's mythic.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    BzmR94 wrote: »
    just curious because the last few legendary events that had a mythic event it was mentioned in the event calendar, this time its not

The mythics were only identified on the event calendar as mysterious "recurring events" before we even knew that they were going to exist. Capgasp said he would have to change the Yoda one so I'm guessing that we won't get it yet.
  • Options
    Probably to close to the holidays on this one.
    Boo wrote: »
    How about tier 3 - clones v. Yoda (reminiscent of Order 66)?
    Or just use Sith - why not, lol and use Jedi on EP's mythic.
    That would pretty cool. I don't even have my clones starred for such an event, but it'd still be cool to have.
    I'd also be down with you having to battle Yoda with JUST sid, or vice versa.
    Or pull out Darth Bane from the TCW - Missing files episodes and fight him with Jedi.... Mythic....
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Yoda and clone wars chewie vs clones.