Regarding Time Zones and Squad Arena

I've been staring at at a world map with the time zones for a few days now. Wondering, where the top 50 contenders on my leaderboard might be located. See, I am on central european time together with 80% of the continent's population plus a some African population centers. However, there isn't much movement towards 18:00h closing time. Then, the next zone includes UK, Ireland, Iceland, Portugal and West Africa. Again, not much action going down...

But the following three time zones have at least as much arena traffic. That's the Atlantic Ocean! How many gamers are there?

And, if we consider breakfast/transit gaming, and look at the other side of the globe, we find the emptiness of the Pacific Ocean.

Sure, it would be kinda fitting, you know, whales and dolphins and such....

But seriously, what gives?

Replies

• Options
    They should allow us to select an arena payout time. It's about choice. No working adult will be able to play arena at 5 pm without some disturbance to their work.
  • Options
    xJazzx wrote: »
    They should allow us to select an arena payout time. It's about choice. No working adult will be able to play arena at 5 pm without some disturbance to their work.

I assume, technical considerations prevent choice in quite a few instances. It would be nice, yes. However, do you mean to imply, that many people rather play Arena two hours after 6 pm than, say, four hours before, which would be better for prize ranking?

Maybe people enjoy live rivalry so much, that they prefer a time of lots of traffic. Is that it?