Just reached Level 50! but what deck to build with my toons right now?

So hi then,
i reached Level 50, did the Mod Battles to open the Health Mod Challenge and finished Tier 2 of it. So i can get good Health Mods till now.
I miss a fifth 5* toon to open Tier 3, but this will come in soon.
So, my problem is, i really don't know now which of my toons will make the best 5 for Arena Squad (by the moment i play: Boba(L) - Lando - Rey - Kylo - Vader), as they are like now. What do you think? Because my strongest toons have no Synergy to each others but do really well on their own, cause they are the strongest (Boba has now Speed of 185). Should i try my Rebels i have so far? Or should i try my Empire Toons? I don't like Phoenix ( i know they are best for beginning), so i only farm them for Thrawn challenge.
Here is my set up:

https://swgoh.gg/u/daskleinedickemaedchen/

i really will be very thankful for good advice! I can't see the best team my myself now.

Thanks a lot

DasKleineDickeMädchen
438-374-377

PS: And then will the Mod Set Packs for 999 Crystals appear in the Store?

Replies

• Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Some Empire team definitely
    Either Tarkin lead TIE Pilot, Krennic Deathtrooper, Vader/Veers maybe

Edit: rg instead of vader / veers
  • Options
    At your level, a Rebel Squad is really good.

Ideally - Wedge (lead), Biggs, STHan, Boba , Lando.

If I were you I'd be doing all I can to get Wedge.
  • Options
    You would have to go for a team with great synergy, dark or light side. I would, eventually, replace BF for another Empire toon. Krennic lead is supposed to be good.

Please don't buy those mod sets. Not worth it. You have no influence on the secondaries and only get a set bonus.
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • Options
    Ahnaldt101 is a DS fan. Check if he has any videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuKkFu9WVxCRoj2EbWzIj3Q
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • Options
    thanks a lot ...

O.k. so i will not play my strongest Toons like Rey, Boba, Kylo and instead go for Empire. Right now or if i got them geared up like the others?
  • Options
    Keep playing with them for now because you are in the top 10 of arena right? In the mean time keep upgrading the others :)
  • Options
    o.k. good advice :-) thanks