Looking for a guild I’ve got 1.5mil gp etc

Damodamo
1586 posts Member
edited January 2018
Hi, lvl 85 1.5mil gp very active player capt han and hoth bros ready, cls, 7* executirx , do my 600 etc. Ranking top 100 in arena and top 3 ships, multiple zeta teams etc Looking for a uk time zone friendly guild, not really interested in using a chat app, but if anyone will have a home for me after the current Tb finishes then let me know? Thanks
Post edited by Damodamo on

Replies

• Options
    I have spot open after TB, pm me. Raids time 7:00 pm GMT with 24 hours no damage rule. Can you use guild chat and follow orders?
  • Options
    Hi There, We are looking for friendly members to fill out our roster. We do Heroic Rancor 2 times a week, and Heroic Aat once a week. The raids would start at 10:30am your time, with a 0 damage period for Heroic Rancor only. We don't have a strict 600 ticket policy, we just ask that you are active and participate in all the guild events.

We are laid back and have a nice small community on discord and it's helpful to have just so that we can co-ordinate the TB and TW, and Heroic Aat raids. You don't have to talk on it if you don't want to. It's not mandatory by any means, but just encouraged.

Please feel free to Direct Message me if you have any further questions or if you would like to join.

Cheers
  • Watsonious
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Me and my guild “wookies” are looking for people like yourself. We raid 2-3 times a week rancor and we farm haat also. Our current guild gp is 70million and we have a couple of vacant spots due to one of our officers encountering real life problems and quitting the game.

We would love to hear from you. My ally code is 829-628-426. I’m based in the uk and we operate on uk and USA hours
  • Options
    Hello,

I'm a representative of the guild Empire Strikes Front. Recently we have had to let some of our inactive players go due to the lack of activity. Because of this we now have 5 spaces opened up within our guild.

We are a UK based guild, with over 80 million GP, who do both Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank raids every few days at 9pm UK time with a 24 hour period of 0 damage on both raids. We can complete the Rancor in under half an hour and our best for the HAAT is about 2 hours.

Requirements for the guild include;

- At least 1.5 million GP
    - Be able to frequently donate gear
    - Be able to achieve 600 daily raid tickets (Not required but would be nice)
    - Be active within the guild.

We understand that not all of these requirements can be met at all times due to other commitments outwith the game but as long as a guild officer is informed beforehand then you will not be kicked.

If you are interested in joining our guild then please message me back and we can arrange to get you in.

Thanks again and may the force be with you

Horse2318
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    @horse2318 can you pm me please?