All TB stats are now fake news!

Unless someone stalks their cell phone and gets in and does all their missions and gets deployments done in the first hour, they cannot contribute whatsoever to phases in TB. So basically all the crystal folks spend for gear and ships and pilots and equipments to gear up their characters for TB contribution you have effectively made it pointless for them to do so. It wasn’t like this in the beginning, why oh why CG did you decide to break this? TB is now just 12 or 13 folks who are fastest at the clock and screw the other folks who are at work making the money to buy the crystal packs to gear up their characters for TB only to find out you removed their relevance. All TB recorded stats are now FAKE.

Replies

• Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    This post is fake news. Join a smaller guild if you’re all about individual stats.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    If you were getting 3* in the territory without them, it was already pointless for them to add their GP to the mix. It's not pointless in the territories you're working on improving your star count in, so unless you are already earning 45*, that doesn't make a lot of sense. And even if you are earning 45* in LS, you're not earning 48* in DS, so the GP increases still matter anyway. Caring about what the leaderboard says is pointless, but that was always true.
  • Options
    I find it kind of funny I used to be around 10th on the points list now I'm in the 40s. I feel bad for guild leaders trying to figure out who isn't pulling there wait. You literally could just hit deploy only and be ahead of me.
  • Options
    Why worry about this be lucky your guild can 3 star every territory. My guild is a mess right now as way to many people just aren’t participating and it kittens me off. If I were kick every member who doesn’t participate my 50/50 guild would be 24/50! I just don’t know how to address this as I can’t force them to get on the game.id love to just disband my guild but I’m close with all the guys who do participate and work with me . Sorry for long rant.
  • Options
    Why worry about this be lucky your guild can 3 star every territory. My guild is a mess right now as way to many people just aren’t participating and it kittens me off. If I were kick every member who doesn’t participate my 50/50 guild would be 24/50! I just don’t know how to address this as I can’t force them to get on the game.id love to just disband my guild but I’m close with all the guys who do participate and work with me . Sorry for long rant.
    Your best bet would be to look for a merger with a guild in a similar position to you.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    If you were getting 3* in the territory without them, it was already pointless for them to add their GP to the mix. It's not pointless in the territories you're working on improving your star count in, so unless you are already earning 45*, that doesn't make a lot of sense. And even if you are earning 45* in LS, you're not earning 48* in DS, so the GP increases still matter anyway. Caring about what the leaderboard says is pointless, but that was always true.

meh, you call it pointless, i call it fun. Total stats at the end of TB are now useless aswell, wich is a bummer.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

meh, you call it pointless, i call it fun. Total stats at the end of TB are now useless aswell, wich is a bummer.

Pointless in the sense that the OP seemed to be using the word. I am no fan of the 3* lock, I just think this particular argument against it doesn't make any sense.
  • Options
    The point is TB stats for individual members are now nullified and zero accuracy guys. How is that difficult for some of you to understand? A couple got it, the others didn’t.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    The point is TB stats for individual members are now nullified and zero accuracy guys. How is that difficult for some of you to understand? A couple got it, the others didn’t.

Because.... how does individual stats being inaccurate somehow mean "So basically all the crystal folks spend for gear and ships and pilots and equipments to gear up their characters for TB contribution you have effectively made it pointless for them to do so." That conclusion doesn't follow in the slightest, and is the part of your post that is difficult for me to understand.
  • Options

Because.... how does individual stats being inaccurate somehow mean "So basically all the crystal folks spend for gear and ships and pilots and equipments to gear up their characters for TB contribution you have effectively made it pointless for them to do so." That conclusion doesn't follow in the slightest, and is the part of your post that is difficult for me to understand.

You are aware that contribution in the Tb is measured and ranked right?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

Pointless in the sense that the OP seemed to be using the word. I am no fan of the 3* lock, I just think this particular argument against it doesn't make any sense.

ah right. Carry on.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

I am aware that that measurement has always had no meaning whatsoever and now has even less meaning. It certainly has absolutely nothing to do with the value of somebody's crystal spending. If anybody was spending crystals for the purpose of placing higher in the individual TB contribution rankings, that person can't be helped anyhow.
  • Options

I am aware that that measurement has always had no meaning whatsoever and now has even less meaning. It certainly has absolutely nothing to do with the value of somebody's crystal spending. If anybody was spending crystals for the purpose of placing higher in the individual TB contribution rankings, that person can't be helped anyhow.

Some folks... spent crystal... to make characters... to compete in missions... like the special missions... where the more who compete the more rewards you get as a guild... and cannot because the locked TB section doesn’t let anyone contribute after three stars. Did I spell that out clear enough for you?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Some folks... spent crystal... to make characters... to compete in missions... like the special missions... where the more who compete the more rewards you get as a guild... and cannot because the locked TB section doesn’t let anyone contribute after three stars. Did I spell that out clear enough for you?

No, you didn't. Because you can still complete the special missions after 3* in that territory.