Players Looking For Guilds - January 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Kunkler
    6 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Thanks for all the interest and messages I believe I’ve found a guild that’s a good fit for me.

Galactic Power:2.7
    Character/Ship GP:1.7/1.0
    Player Level:85
    Number of 7*:100+
    Number of 6*:
    Number of 5*:
    Average Arena Rank:27
    Type of Play: Dolphin
    Time-zone:EST

Looking for very active guild 110+ that gets at least 41 stars and raids around 9pm EST.
    Post edited by Kunkler on
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ishmozthepresident/collection/

Looking for active guild with a discord server , level 59
    Time zone : Serbia
  • MetalPharoah
    17 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I have found a guild, and there were actually MANY who messaged me! Thank you all so much for being extremely welcoming and warm. This community gives me hope for online gaming, since so much has changed over the years with camaraderie.
    Post edited by MetalPharoah on
  • Ronus
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Found a Guild - Thank you all for the replies

Level 59 (going to be 60 tomorrow) looking for an active Guild that runs Heroics and allows lower level participation (until they grow up to be able to fully participate). I donate 600 tickets daily (actually would be close to 1500 with all the refreshes) I also donate gear constantly when available.
    I can follow instructions and will be a fully functional geared Member of the Guild. I have only been playing for 3 weeks and am constantly top 10 (more to top 4) in Arena daily. Gearing and leveling for Fleet and also for Scoudrels/Rebels.
    Looking for a Guild that can help me to help them by giving me access to the higher end Raid gear/shards to grow. I am a mature player (in age and demeanor) that comes with no drama and am hoping to find the right Guild. Thanks!
    Ally-Code:
    Link to swgoh.gg:
    Galactic Power: 110,000
    Character/Ship GP: 88,000/22,000
    Player Level: 59
    Number of 7*: 1
    Number of 6*: 5
    Number of 5*: 2
    Average Arena Rank: 4
    Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale) Dolphin easily
    Time-zone: EST New York
    Post edited by Ronus on
  • Thessa_Odai21
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Possibly looking to move guilds. Looking to join a guild that runs both Heroic Raids.
    GP: 974,737
    US EST time zone
    https://swgoh.gg/u/thessa-odai/

Thank you for your interest, but I have found a guild.
    Post edited by Thessa_Odai21 on
  • Moroveus
    147 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Three active players looking for a guild: me, my brother, and my best friend. Our Galactic Power is in the 1.5 million-to-1.8 million range each. Here’s my roster. My brother and my best friend have rosters that are comparable:

https://swgoh.gg/u/moroveus/

EDIT: Thanks for all the messages, Everyone. We found a guild that looks like it’s gloing to be a great fit for us. Sorry about not personally responding to every message—there were just too many to get through.
    Post edited by Moroveus on
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    ***I have found a guild I think will work for me. Thanks for all the interest folks.***

Semi-whale, absolutely addicted, newer player looking for a guild. I started the last week of November/First week of December (been playing about a month and a half) and just hit lvl 73. I say semi-whale as I really don't know what people consider a whale, but I've bought pretty much everything available in shop (all the bundles) because I really love the game. Having said that, I could care less if others are whales or f2p, I just mention it so you know my dedication. I do at least 3 cantina refills and 6 energy refills a days, so obviously contributing to guild won't be an issue. I never miss a single energy refill. Ever. I'm looking for a VERY active guild that definitely has enough players to at least participate in TW/TBs and raids of course. I'm an older guy (38) so this definitely isn't my first rodeo. Started way back with UO, EQ, DaOC, and the list goes on and on. I am in a guild currently that I just randomly picked off the list of available guilds. Good people, but very low level and massive turnover. Basically just a starter guild. Now I'm looking for something permanent. Definitely open to taking instructions and learning. I know what I don't know and appreciate guidance and feedback.

SWGOH Profile

https://swgoh.gg/u/ikky2win/
    One note to my profile, as of this post, it says I have seven 7* characters; however, Ray (Scavenger) is at 95/100 shards, First Order Tie Pilot is at 97/100 shards, Tie Fighter Pilot is at 99/100 shards so I will be at 10 7* characters after reset tomorrow (or before), with two more close (Barriss Offee 34/100, will be using Cantina to finish her off once I get one more Tie Fighter Pilot shard, and Biggs Darklighter is at 60/100 and will be finished by the end of the week at the latest). That will put me at 12 7* by the end of the week.

Ally Code
    372-175-766

Play Time
    I am Mountain time (2 hours behind Eastern, one hour ahead of Pacific). I work from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. M-F, but work from home so I get on throughout the day for energy refills, shipments, making sure no energy is wasted etc.

PvP/Fleet
    PvP I am top 100, sometimes top 50; however, I am actively buying shards for Kylo Ren (unmasked) and will have a pretty good First Order PvP team soon, especially when Executioner hits the shop (I will buy a couple vaults and level him up at that point). I was a little slow on the uptake when it came to synergy and didn't understand how important it was and completely missed out on Phoenix Squad. I've never been offered the bundle unfortunately, so I figured it was better to start leveling Empire, First Order, and the old Rebels (Old Ben, etc.).

Fleet I am #2 every day. #1 is the biggest whale I've ever seen and is 60,000 fleet power higher than the next highest so no way I'm getting #1 anytime soon lol, but I do get #2 every single day.

Hope to hear from a good guild or two! Ask any questions you might have.
    Post edited by Ikky2win on
  • Options
    I’m a very active player already in a guild but is looking for a more active guild run by GMT timezone. If you can’t meet the following requirements than you are not better than the guild I’m already currently in. I’m an officer in my guild but I want to compete in things like territory wars every time consistently. I am active on chat and happy to co-ordinate if needed but if your group isn’t/doesn’t want to be active on chat fine by me. I got a job irl. I will be a long term player on this game, I have invested time into it and will continue to, I don’t have an x-box or anything, I play this game. Turn based strategy is thing. I complete all daily actives every day.

Guild requirements
    Territory wars – 35-40 people
    Rancor – Heroic teir
    Tank - Heroic teir

Player profile

Ally code: 366-894-795
    Player level 85
    Arena Rank: (stat at start of the day without playing the game yet) 335
    Fleet Rank: (stat at start of the day without playing the game yet) 53
    Galactic power combined: 1,060,056
    Toons: 614,042
    Ships: 446,014
    Zeta toons: Savage Opress; Count Dooku; Kylo Ren; Qui-Don Jinn (nearly have a Darth Maul zeta)
    7* toons: 39
    Amount of toons on gear x+: 10
    I have a 7* rebel, phoenix, clone, jedi (Zui Gon lead), sith (Darth Maul and Darth Nihulus teams) including
    Timezone: GMT

• Zidel
    8 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Found a new home! Thankyou for all the kind and generous offers I really appreciate your time.

Been playing for a while now looking for a guild that can handle all raids and Tb/tw and has an active roster, 90m+ gp preferred. I have participated in countless heroic raids, plenty of Tbs both light and dark side, and tw. Have both line and discord don’t mind joining either! I am currently working on getting my ships up to par. Looking for a guild where I can grow and thrive. I’m in EST. I’ll provide a link to my profiles below:

https://swgoh.gg/u/zidel/ 1.2m gp

Discord: ZidelSharvel #2279

Line: zidelsharvel

Ally code : 112-337-231
    Post edited by Zidel on
  • Options
    Looking for a home just for the next TB. 35* or higher guild. I have 2.1MM GP, Line and Discord. https://swgoh.gg/u/vadersdaddy/
  • Bassmanjb_1
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Found

Level 85 player active daily.
    Gp 623k
    Looking for active guild that does not require Discord
    Ally code 888-319-735
    Post edited by Bassmanjb_1 on
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Solved
    Post edited by collapsE on
  • AnduinLothar
    216 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Thank you, everyone, for the responses. I have found a guild.

Hi, i am looking for a guild.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/hadriel2017/
    Discord: Anduin Lothar#8682.
    Post edited by AnduinLothar on
  • Augustus_101
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Found a clan thx for all the reactions

Post edited by Augustus_101 on
  • Options
    Casual guild
  • NauOisDaun
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    found one, thank you
    Post edited by NauOisDaun on
  • Opii
    140 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Post edited by Opii on
  • KalEl2893
    43 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    considering a new more active high lvl guild
    lvl 85
    gp 870,000
    active daily
    not looking to join discord. want to do heroic raids. pm me
    *Guild Found*
    Post edited by KalEl2893 on
  • Elisa
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Found a guild. Thanks for all the reply
    Post edited by Elisa on
  • Options
    Just looking for an active guild. Every guild I have joined no one plays or talks.

Ally code: 975817919
    PL: 39
    GP: 25k
    No 6 or 7 stars yet. Just started.
    Have spent a few bucks and will prolly spend more.
  • NapaD
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Thanks for alle the responses! I found a guild :)
    Looking for Heroic Raids. At least Heroic Rancor. Im doing 600 tickets daily and I'm almost always top1-top3 in guild activities :) I'm now in a guild with 56 000 000 GP... If you need something just contact me on discord ;) Have a nice day! :)
    Ally-Code: 471 115 727
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/napad/
    Galactic Power: 260 000
    Character/Ship GP: 154 000 / 97 000
    Player Level: 76
    Number of 7*: 8
    Number of 6*: 4
    Number of 5*: 3
    Average Arena Rank: 277
    Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale) F2P
    Time-zone: CET (UTC+1) Germany
    Post edited by NapaD on
  • Terpentin300
    244 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    *Found a guild*
    Post edited by Terpentin300 on
  • Styrofoam04
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Thanks for the overwhelming responses. I think I found a guild that fits.
    Post edited by Styrofoam04 on
  • Terpentin300
    244 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hi everybody,

i'm looking for a new Guild.

What you can expect of me:
    • I stay up to date, reading reddit and other resources like this forum here.
    • I use Discord
    • Very communicative and active player ->multiple times online a day
    • Finishing Top 100 (sometimes top 80) Squad Arena and Top 12 in Fleet Arena daily.
    • 600 daily tickets
    • Organized, long term planner
    • Not afraid of spending some money, if needed

Looking For:
    • CET Time zone, a german guild would be great but not presumed
    • Friendly atmosphere
    • Active and organized officer team
    • Heroic Rancor Raids, HAAT would be awesome
    • Must do, or at least a go to rule for all Members to get 600 tickets a day.

Why do i want to switch guild?

I'm now in a guild with 9,000,000 GP, whose most of the members are very inactive and are not communicative. So that's the reason why we do just 1 raid a week and i'm looking for a successful and active guild who helps me grow further.

Don't be afraid of my current Galactic Power and 7* toons. I'm planning future-oriented. So my GP and 7* toons will rise constantly. I start playing on 24th of Octobre and have already reached some "goals" in short time (e.g. unlocking R2D2, reach Top 1 in Fleet Arena). You can be sure, that i will do my best to complete your conditions.
    • Ally-Code: 451-327-131
    • Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/terpentin300/
    • Galactic Power: 443,287
    • Character/Ship GP: 249,488 / 193,799
    • Player Level: 78
    • Number of 7*: 6
    • Number of 6*: 3
    • Average Arena Rank: 152
    • Type of Play: Mix between F2P and P2P -> Dolphin?
    • Time-zone: CET (UTC+1) Germany

Thanks for alle the responses! I found a guild that welcoming me with open and friendly arms.
    Post edited by Terpentin300 on
  • STSFLendersQuizan
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Found a guild
    Post edited by STSFLendersQuizan on
  • Baggybevo
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hey guys and gals, looking for a more active guild than my current. Active player and will get 600 tickets daily. I Would like a guild that is doing Heroic Raids, active and will help me get better in the game.

Current Level: 75
    GP: 287,000
    7* - 1 (but should have two more in a week)
    Arena Rank - 636
    F2P player
    Ally Code - 298-534-439

I’m not in discord but can’t join if requirement

CST time zone

**EDIT- FOUND GUILD** thanks everybody
    Post edited by Baggybevo on
  • RogueHero06
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies, will be in touch.
    Post edited by RogueHero06 on
  • Options
    1.9mGP
    Looking for a guild with the following:
    Discord Only
    Raid Times between 11:00 to 16:00 PST or between 19:00 to 02:00 PST

Please let me know of your rules, guidelines and requirements. I won't be handing out my .gg or joining anyones discord. I'm just interested in taking a look at whats out there.

Thanks for the truly overwhelming replies, there is no need for anymore. I will carefuly review options and decide from there.
  • Options
    Ally code: 717-581-932

GP: 122,597

Character/Ship GP: 102,348/20,249

Player Level: 65

Number of 7*: 1

Number of 6*: 0

Number of 5*: 2

Average Arena Rank: 300<

Type of Play: F2P (don’t know what the others mean)

Time zone: Eastern US

I am extremely active please consider me!
  • toomanydarths
    37 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    GUILD FOUND

I just started an account that had been storing energy for months and months. I'm #1 in the arena and will stay there because of the jump I got on my shardmates. I even managed to find a guild that would house this alt and I'm over halfway to unlocking kenobi and han even though I just joined the arena. I am grateful to them but they are semicasual and I am looking to join a guild that requires 600/day and does both haat and hpit. Currently my account is low level, but it's only 2 days old. Since I'll be #1 at payout the account will grow very fast.

Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/darthviper2/
    Galactic Power: 108,883
    Character/Ship GP: 91,886 / 16,997
    Player Level: 48
    Number of 7*: 3
    Number of 6*: 1
    Number of 5*: 1
    Average Arena Rank: 1
    Type of Play: Mostly F2P
    Time-zone: Mountain Time Zone, USA
    Post edited by toomanydarths on
This discussion has been closed.