Read the Instructions!!!!!

RelentlessEternity
443 posts Member
edited January 2018
Really is this too hard? I am so tired of seeing posts in the players looking for guilds thread by people saying I sent you a PM or saying you can join our guild. There is to be no recruitments posts in that thread!! Learn how to send PMs. Send PMs and quit responding in the thread!!
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Options
    Amen.
  • Options
    Thank you! This is a personal gripe of mine, and I'm definitely petty enough to PM people who violate it.
  • Options
    Thank you! This is a personal gripe of mine, and I'm definitely petty enough to PM people who violate it.

ur not alone!
    and the best are the ones that reply in the thread saying "read the rules" :pensive:
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Really is this too hard? I am so tired of seeing posts in the players looking for guilds thread by people saying I sent you a PM or saying you can join our guild. There is to be no recruitments posts in that thread!! Learn how to send PMs. Send PMs and quit responding in the thread!!

are trying to make the mods make you a mod also? :D
  • RelentlessEternity
    443 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Mihai29 wrote: »

are trying to make the mods make you a mod also? :D

Not just no, but heck no!! With an extra side of no way.
  • Options
    We need to keep this at the top.
  • crewmeister
    252 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    If posters ignore the giant "PLEASE READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING" then keeping this thread at the top isn't going to do a kitten thing.
  • Options
    Seems like the kittens need to read this again
  • Options
    Can I give this a 10 thumbs up? We all feel the same everytime we see that "join us" in the players thread.

Good luck to all of us recruiters!
  • dLow
    731 posts Member
    Options
    bumping for visibility