If you could add a companion or NPC from SWTOR to the roster, who would it be?

Too many to name just one! >_<

But a Kaliyo and a Scourge would be nice.

Also broonmark and the trandoshan, and the big ugly guy whose name I forget. I think he's a bounty hunter companion?

Replies

• Options
    Kriea with her 3 purple floating lightsabers
  • Options
    Darth Malgus, Satele or whatever her name is, Khem Val & Darth Marr.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I was thinking it'd be cool to link GoH with SWTOR and let you import one of your characters to your account, then add a place to farm SWTOR shards.

Way too much work. You'd need to create minimum 8 characters but preferably 16 for each advanced class. Then find a way to dynamically have your GoH toon look like your SWTOR toon.

I can dream.
  • Options
    Canderous
  • Options
    Blizzzzz
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Jaessa of course!
    Or vette with shock collar. Cause she likes it.
  • Options
    Dr. Lokin
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    I was thinking it'd be cool to link GoH with SWTOR and let you import one of your characters to your account, then add a place to farm SWTOR shards.

Way too much work. You'd need to create minimum 8 characters but preferably 16 for each advanced class. Then find a way to dynamically have your GoH toon look like your SWTOR toon.

I can dream.

That's exactly what I've been thinking. Also why I posted this. ^_^

Technically both games are owned by EA, so it would be 'doable', but ya, probably not within their budget.
  • Options
    I could see vette with a skill where she gets shocked, loses a bit of HP and buffs the whole team.