How can I still have fun in the game?

Hello there,
I am a very old player according to the game life, I started on February 2016.
Since my beginning I focused my ressources on Dark Sides characters, especially droids and BH.
I had (and still have) the old style droids team :Hk47, 86,88, JE and B2. I used to get top 20 easily, the game was very fun for me.

I did several breaks and I re-joined on October 2017, and now, I'm here sitting with my G12 droids squad (+Grievous) and my bounty hunters. Since my restart I'am playing in the hope of the separatist of bounty hunter rework, I'am just hoarding ressources and crystal. The game is no fun for me at all ... I don't want to restart and lose 2 years of gaming, and I think farming the current meta won't be worth for me because the caracters are too long to get but i feel like that the reworks I need won't come quickly...

What do you think I should do?

Thank you.

Replies

• Options
    If you restart it's going to take longer to get those meta characters (have to get high lvl to finish most legendary events) Find a decent guild that raids, you will be able to help with dark side territory battles while getting more materials and raid Han and general Kenobi shards. Your droid team will help with haat.

Unless you plan on spending money when you restart i don't see much reason to restart. You also have plenty of mats pick a team like Phoenix to get thrawn and just keep farming
  • MonkeyForever
    66 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    You’re lucky...
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Talilover
    83 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Thank you to the guy who moved my subject to the abyss of the forum, many people will see it and I will get a lot of responses, very usefull :)
    Luckily I frequent the abyss i guess

Anyway my personal advice if you want to have fun is just farm a squad that you think will be...well fun to use and use them wherever. I personally invested alot into clones because i liked them and while they aren’t landing me a top spot in arena anytime soon i still enjoy playing with them in gw or tb from time to time

Now if by fun you mean do well in arena then i would recommend not working towards whatever the new meta is, it changes all the time. Just work towards a strong team that consistently places top in arena like rebels or sith
  • Options
    Hello,
    To me arena is the main source of fun in this game. Maybe you're right and I should farm a standard "OK" team for arena.
  • Options
    If you want to join my guild let me know. We have an opening and run heroic rancor every two days. We’re not yet a haat guild but getting very close. If interested guild name is The Neutral Order.