Foresight vs assists or multiple hits

I had the thought that when someone has foresight for example master yoda and I have Biggs/wedge the assist system will go like:the first attack will be avoided but for example wedge will find his way to hit.But when Sabine wren will do a multiple attack of 2 hits minimum it depends and on some other thinks the foresight will absorb all the hits even if she hits about 4 times,her unique ability says that hits after the first do 75%less dmg which means that the multiple attack isn’t just a multiple attack but more than one attack which means it’s like assist hits or I am wrong?

Replies

• Options
    Even though it's doing damage multiple times its still only 1 attack
  • Options
    Her basic ability also says that she deals physical dmg twice and this attack scores an aditional hit for each of the following if the target,which means aditional hit like assist.thats what I undestand.
  • Options
    A "hit" and an "attack" are two different things. An attack with multiple hits (like scavenger Rey or Sabine) is only 1 attack, and foresight makes that character Dodge the next attack. The main difference is that a normal attack deals a certain number of damage, and an attack with multiple hits might deal less damage a hit, but each one has a chance to crit.

Another way of thinking about it is that foresight means that the character dodges the next animation. Sabine's animation is her firing multiple shots from her blasters similar to how Rex fires many shots with his special. Both are 1 animation or attack that is dodged. Compare this to Dooku who attacks goes back and attacks again. That is 2 different animations or attacks, which is why only the first will be dodged.