Squad

Guys, point me in the right direction if this is a repeat!

I’ve found myself levelling up random characters and not following any sort of pattern, really want to focus on a strong squad, I’m level 75 and have kylo ten, consular, savages, NS imitate , plasma as main squad! What’s the best set to focus on?!

Replies

• Options
    Rebullion
    Working on legendary events is a good start
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    There's a website called swgoh.gg you can set up an account and give us the link and we will be able to see your roster and make personalised reccomendations.

Or we could just say use some combination of cls r2d2 thrawn bb8 jtr general kenobi and raid Han solo.
  • Options
    Yes i would start by building Phoenix so u can get thrawn and palpatine, then build empire to get r2, then build the toons to get CLS(R2, Old Ben, Farmboy Luke, Liea, STH) Then go from there. A side note consular is not good in the later game so I would not focus on gearing him. On the other hand Kylo and savage especially when zetaed are very good.
  • Options
    So start to build up a good rebel squad? Then go from there, will take a long time! First order or NS any food? Seem to have a lot of them unlocked already
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    So start to build up a good rebel squad? Then go from there, will take a long time! First order or NS any food? Seem to have a lot of them unlocked already

If you have asaaj nightsister zombie talzin daka and another night sister you can have a functional squad. That said if you give us link to swgoh.gg account we can give some useful commentary.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    There's a website called swgoh.gg you can set up an account and give us the link and we will be able to see your roster and make personalised reccomendations.

Or we could just say use some combination of cls r2d2 thrawn bb8 jtr general kenobi and raid Han solo.

I'll give this a shot now w. Thanks mate
  • Options

https://swgoh.gg/u/foxya24/collection/
  • K_G0sling
    839 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Rebel squad.

From day 1, they've been viable, relevant, required for events, etc. If I had to do it all over again, I'd build a solid Rebel squad first, then go on to the specialty factions.

Edit: Looked over your .gg roster. Since you're fairly new to the game you need to pick-and-choose. You DO have a team of five for a First Order squad which at that level can help you in arena for additional crystals and credits.

Maybe work on farming and unlocking your Rebels and chip away at gear for your First Order? That way you'll have somewhat viable LS/DS teams until you really set focus.
    Post edited by K_G0sling on
  • Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    Rebel squad.

From day 1, they've been viable, relevant, required for events, etc. If I had to do it all over again, I'd build a solid Rebel squad first, then go on to the specialty factions.

Do I start again then?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    You don't have the important nightsisters that make that squad viable. There's a few decent first order characters but they need a few more to make a viable squad. You can push first order and hope an event comes where you can complete and get a legendary character but then you are living in hope.
  • Options
    You don't have the important nightsisters that make that squad viable. There's a few decent first order characters but they need a few more to make a viable squad. You can push first order and hope an event comes where you can complete and get a legendary character but then you are living in hope.

That's what I was afraid you'd say! I feel like I've just been collecting random characters and not really grasped the idea, which is frustrating as I've come so far on the game.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options

That's what I was afraid you'd say! I feel like I've just been collecting random characters and not really grasped the idea, which is frustrating as I've come so far on the game.

Are you in a heroic guild? You might be close to unlocking raid Han and general Kenobi who are core members of the best squad in the game.