No attack options in special missions

This is the 2nd time this TB and probably the 7th or 8th time overall. How has this not been resolved? It has happened to almost everyone in my guild several times. Our guild is missing out on a lot of guild event currency because of this.

Replies

• Options
    This also happened just now to several in my guild as well as me they need to fix this.
  • Options
    I contacted support about it. The response was acting like they haven't heard of the problem before.
  • Options
    It’s been going on since the beginning of TB and this is the second time I’ve posted about it. Our guild leader reached out to EA last week as I’m sure several others have.
  • Options
    We messaged about this exact thing a while ago now, never heard about a resolution
  • Options
    And now I cannot find this thread on any of the submenus. I don’t mind repsosting this till I get a response from someone at EA/GC.
  • Lightwalker
    256 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Cal00054 wrote: »
    And now I cannot find this thread on any of the submenus. I don’t mind repsosting this till I get a response from someone at EA/GC.

They were all put into a mega thread with other problems happening in Tb at the time if I remember correctly
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>