Territory battle platoons

Just curious because in the first couple of phases I noticed the pattern with the platoons where every unit in a row was the same type(example the top row was all rebels mid clones and bottom ewok) but in the 6th phase that seemed to go out the window and its just a bunch of mismatched(rare and hard to get) units

I liked how organized it was in the first couple of phases so I’m wondering why it changed or were all those platoons just a coincidence and I’m making a point out of nothing?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    The first 3 phases the platoons are curated and are the same every time - you can look up exactly what they will be. After that it's (supposedly) random. We haven't reached the 6th phase yet.
  • Talilover
    83 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    The first 3 phases the platoons are curated and are the same every time - you can look up exactly what they will be. After that it's (supposedly) random. We haven't reached the 6th phase yet.
    Oh didn’t know that, thanks for the info. Hope they decide to use the curated platoons for all phases(without throwing in nonsense toons like hermit yoda or general kenobi that only large guilds have) i kinda prefer how orderly and neat it looked and would probably make it easier to coordinate to fill them out