1802 posts Member
edited February 2016
I'm level 70 here is what I got right now

7* Gear 9 Lumi Lead

7* Gear 9 Sid

7* Gear 9 JC

7* Gear 9 Kylo

7* Gear 9 HK

I hang around 50-100 but I think this team doesn't have enough synergy. Here is what I'm thinking of moving in, possibly in place of Hk and JC

7* Gear 9 Phasma Lead in place of lumi, move her to the healer spot in place of JC
5* Gear 9 QGJ, working on him to 7* move him in place of HK

Also have 5* gear 9 Dooku

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Given those options I would prolly run:

Phasma (L)
    Dooku
    Lumi
    Kylo
    Sid (at least until QJC is 6*+)
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    JoshG wrote: »

Phasma (L)
    Dooku
    Lumi
    Kylo

5* dooku over 5* Qui?

For the record those two are gonna reach 7 around the same time, dooku a little before
  • Options

Phasma (L)
    Dooku
    Lumi
    Kylo

5* dooku over 5* Qui?

For the record those two are gonna reach 7 around the same time, dooku a little before

Well I use both, but with all of the Jedi teams in my top 10 Dooku is a mainstay on my team. Plus Dooku is great with Phasma lead due to all of the extra attacks. Just my $0.02
  • Options

Phasma (L)
    Dooku
    Lumi
    Kylo

5* dooku over 5* Qui?

Well I use both, but with all of the Jedi teams in my top 10 Dooku is a mainstay on my team. Plus Dooku is great with Phasma lead due to all of the extra attacks. Just my $0.02

So when I get Qui to 7 I should drop sid? Really?
  • Options

Phasma (L)
    Dooku
    Lumi
    Kylo

5* dooku over 5* Qui?

It all depends on your team. IMO Sid is extremely overrated. If you aren't using him as leader for the damage boost, then there are better options. Personally I haven't used Sid in arena in almost 3 weeks.
  • Options
    Maybe you will have gear 9 in the next update....till then only 8 :P
  • Options
    Filip wrote: »
    Maybe you will have gear 9 in the next update....till then only 8 :P

oops. ALMOST gear 9
  • Mandofreshness
    50 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Phasma (L)
    Dooku
    Lumi
    Kylo

5* dooku over 5* Qui?

It all depends on your team. IMO Sid is extremely overrated. If you aren't using him as leader for the damage boost, then there are better options. Personally I haven't used Sid in arena in almost 3 weeks.

And what is your arena rank @JoshG ???
  • Options

Phasma (L)
    Dooku
    Lumi
    Kylo

5* dooku over 5* Qui?

And what is your arena rank @JoshG ???

Arena ranks are a poor way to judge a team based on server strength and odd prize times, but I have finished #1 for the past couple weeks.
  • Options

Phasma (L)
    Dooku
    Lumi
    Kylo

5* dooku over 5* Qui?

Really? I find sid quite useful for the heal block. Make them waste their heals early.