Is there anything we, as players, should refrain from doing tonight?

CookieCrispp
555 posts Member
edited February 2016
Knowing that tomorrow is a patch. And that the patches tend to go live around 12-3 PST, is there anything that we should postpone or avoid doing at midnight/pre-patch?

Example: probably shouldn't use shard shop currency.
Example 2: might not want to buy your cantina refreshes early.

But what about challenges? Or spending tokens? I gots to knowwww!

Replies

• Options
    Examples 1 and 2 are most likely the only things affected...you could also refrain from using any Cantina energy so that you can be 120+2 full refills
  • Options
    Depends on what your goal is for the update. If you want to mine the new cantina toon, plan for it. If you want the shard shop toon, plan for it.

I'm not sure what else in the patch needs any planning.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Do not equip gears if you are low on them. You might want to save them for Grievous or RG.
  • Options
    Don't feed Ewoks after midnight.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

Keep them away from water, too.
  • Options

Keep them away from water, too.

Also don't forget ewoks don't like light.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    This never made any sense to me. Midnight till...when, exactly? And what about time zone issues if you've got your Gremlin on a plane? (Aside: please Samuel Jackson, don't make this movie!)
    And, as famously brought up in Gremlins 2, what if he gets a seed caught in his tooth and it dislodges and gets swallowed after midnight?
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Rolf wrote: »
    This never made any sense to me. Midnight till...when, exactly? And what about time zone issues if you've got your Gremlin on a plane? (Aside: please Samuel Jackson, don't make this movie!)
    And, as famously brought up in Gremlins 2, what if he gets a seed caught in his tooth and it dislodges and gets swallowed after midnight?

What are you talking about?
    We're talking about Ewoks here.
  • Options
    Are we all hoping the shard shop exclusive is really Wicket?
  • Options
    Yeah like how does time pass on the forest moon of Endor?
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    Do not equip gears if you are low on them. You might want to save them for Grievous or RG.

You will have ample time to gain gear for this guy no one can unlock him tomorrow
  • Options
    Baldo wrote: »

You will have ample time to gain gear for this guy no one can unlock him tomorrow

You don't know that.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah like how does time pass on the forest moon of Endor?
    Not sure, but I'm quite sure that it's after midnight, it's just a question how much after midnight it is
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Unless Rex is the new Cantina Node character (doubtful) I don't see myself stitching my current farming spot.
  • Options
    If I was you, I would be doing what I'm doing, not opening 500 8x chromium packs, but it's your choice.
  • Options
    A truly wise man never plays leap frog with a unicorn.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Don't put too much on your credit card - you want to have plenty of room up to your limit for when all the new stuff hits so you can go hog wild on crystals for refreshes and whatever packs they put out.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    For me nothing different, I don't have enough shards for the shard shop toon and even if the new cantina stage toon is Leia (my dream option, which it won't be, betting on Cad or Lando) I won't be changing anything from my current plan
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader