Just got 5 Sidious shards from arena shipments and they disappeared...

Is this a common thing?

I had 27 total. Spent 400 tokens on 5 more. Still only have 27 shards.

I'll never get him to 5 star at this rate.

Replies

• Options
    Send in a ticket to EA. Nothing we can do about it.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    Is this a common thing?

I had 27 total. Spent 400 tokens on 5 more. Still only have 27 shards.

I'll never get him to 5 star at this rate.

I've never had this happen before
  • Options
    Mittens wrote: »

I didn't ask if there's anything you can do. Just wondering how often this happens. I've sent EA a ticket about something before and they never responded.
  • Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    Mittens wrote: »

I didn't ask if there's anything you can do. Just wondering how often this happens. I've sent EA a ticket about something before and they never responded.

It could happen once in a million, or every time. Either way, posting here will net you the same result - nothing. Even devs here will tell you to send a ticket. I've sent in 2 tickets and got answers both times. Maybe try sending in another one?
  • Options
    I've also had this happen a few times that I know of! Sent a ticket and was told sometimes rewards shown aren't what's given because of glitch. Then was directed to a thread explaining GW rewards bugged? I purchased it from cantina!!!!!!! Really only started paying attention during Yoda challenge farming crunch, but notice it happens on singles too.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I've also had this happen a few times that I know of! Sent a ticket and was told sometimes rewards shown aren't what's given because of glitch. Then was directed to a thread explaining GW rewards bugged? I purchased it from cantina!!!!!!! Really only started paying attention during Yoda challenge farming crunch, but notice it happens on singles too.

In other words contacting them won't get your tokens or shards back. I figured that much. Maybe someone will read this and look into the issue. Or not I dunno.