MandalorRising is active and recruiting

CaptainKraken
20 posts Member
edited January 2018
MandalorRising is a guild built from active players who want to work in cooperation with each other using the exchange to help build our skills and also focus on guild activities to build raid tickets. This cooperation and good communication between members keeps our guild active, social and entertaining. Come join us and see what we're all about!
Post edited by CaptainKraken on

Replies

• Options
    We are growing fast, 2 new joins already. If you're looking for active, current players then this is the place for you. New player? We're here to help you grow your team!
  • CaptainKraken
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Now we're 5 and ALL active. Growing and supportive. Become part of a social and friendly team!
    Post edited by CaptainKraken on
  • Options
    We continue to grow daily. Come be a part of an active and fun guild!
  • Options
    Now at 7 members in under a week. Join up in time for our first raid! All of our players are active!
  • Options
    Making tier one guild rewards daily! Don't miss out on the extra guilds and credits! Join up now!
  • Options
    8 members and getting some tier 2 rewards now. We are all active and the exchange is in use daily. Let's get us to 10! Come and join a supportive and growing guild!
  • Options
    Up to 9 within one week. The exchange is working great and completing tier 1 raid rewards! Join now and get these extra perks!
  • Options
    Even 10 active members! Getting ready for our first raid. Join up now and be a part of it soon!
  • Options
    Now we're the Mandalorian dozen. Tier 1 raid starting on Saturday! Be sure to join before then to take part!
  • Options
    My gf and I are looking for an active guild. I have been playing longer than she has and the guild I use to be in didn’t accept newbies. I jumped ship and am looking for a guild we can both join and grow in. I’m lvl 67 she’s lvl 25. Still have openings?
  • Options
    DarthShoo wrote: »
    My gf and I are looking for an active guild. I have been playing longer than she has and the guild I use to be in didn’t accept newbies. I jumped ship and am looking for a guild we can both join and grow in. I’m lvl 67 she’s lvl 25. Still have openings?
    Of course! We keep it casual and are getting ready for a tier 1 raid this weekend which she should be able to run. Come join on up!
  • Options
    To join go to guild search and enter MandalorRising as one word capital M and R btw
  • Options
    Now we have 15 active players and quickly completed our first raid. New and returning players welcome!
  • Options
    17 active players and we now off a Group me chat channel! Come help us reach 20 members!
  • Options
    Going strong and seeking more active, social players!
  • Options
    Still looking for more new members. Running raids weekly and earning daily guild rewards. Come be a part of an active and supportive guild!
  • Options
    Going strong and still recruiting! Come join and get in on our raids and strong exchange for gear!
  • Options
    Getting ready for a tier 3 Pit raid tomorrow morning. Join now and be a part of it. 19 active and supportive players in our guild levels 26 to 78. Weekly raids. All levels welcome, play when you can, real life comes first.
  • Options
    We continue to grow stronger. Room left for new players or veterans of the game. Come join the crew and help Mandalor to rise again!
  • Options
    Join before Wednesday to get in on the next raid! 20 members, all active!

• Options
    New tier 4 pit raid starting tomorrow! Join now to be a part of it. Active and social players are most welcome of any level!