What's up with Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum)?

Been using G12 Fulcrum Ahsoka since last quarter of last year and never had a problem beating a Zeta’d Gold Geared Barriss with Ahsoka’s Whirlwind. I don’t usually one shot Zarriss though (even with 7 or 8 buff on Ahsoka) but health damage dealt by WW on Zarriss without protection is significant. Two whirlwinds (with enough buffs) in 3 turns of Fulcrum are usually enough to beat a G12 Zarriss without protection.

But now, been recently having a problem beating a G12 Zarriss. Whirlwind doesn’t damage her anymore even with 8 or 9 buffs on Ahsoka. Nil. Kaput. Cant even beat a G11 Zarriss.
Been in the top 10-50 ranking in my Squad Arena for a few months now and I sort of got familiar already with other competitors in the same rank as me. Got familiar already with the mods they’re using, which of their toons usually go first, etc. Did not intend to go in-depth but since it’s the same players in the top 50 most of the time, sort of unintentionally “knew” their toons.

That being said, I have grown accustomed to one-shotting, with Whirlwind, some of the toons that I come across like Han Solo, Thrawn and CLS (them at full health but zero protection).

However, recently, noticed that I couldn’t even one-shot the toons that I usually can one-shot before. Did not change my mods (CC, CD), same # of buffs usually around 7 or 8. And I’m particularly sure that my opponent also did not change his lineup or his mods on his toons. But somehow, can’t one-shot his thrawn or other toons anymore.

Question is: Did Fulcrum Ahsoka Tano got nerfed? Or at least, was there some sort of correction on Whirlwind’s damage output? Been reviewing Game Updates but all I could find was a correction on Perseverance.

Would also like to ask other Fulcrum Ahsoka users if they noticed a drop in damage output of her Whirlwind..

That’s it. Thanks for reading!
Maximum pain.. Zero gain.

Replies

• Options
    What other characters are they using? Zarris under a CLS lead isn't really that scary, but zarris under a kenobi lead is much more difficult to take down.

Also, it's possible that those other toons you mentioned have been getting gear 12 pieces that they didn't have before, which might make them a little tankier without you noticing
  • Options
    Alichuy wrote: »
    Been using G12 Fulcrum Ahsoka since last quarter of last year and never had a problem beating a Zeta’d Gold Geared Barriss with Ahsoka’s Whirlwind. I don’t usually one shot Zarriss though (even with 7 or 8 buff on Ahsoka) but health damage dealt by WW on Zarriss without protection is significant. Two whirlwinds (with enough buffs) in 3 turns of Fulcrum are usually enough to beat a G12 Zarriss without protection.

But now, been recently having a problem beating a G12 Zarriss. Whirlwind doesn’t damage her anymore even with 8 or 9 buffs on Ahsoka. Nil. Kaput. Cant even beat a G11 Zarriss.
    Been in the top 10-50 ranking in my Squad Arena for a few months now and I sort of got familiar already with other competitors in the same rank as me. Got familiar already with the mods they’re using, which of their toons usually go first, etc. Did not intend to go in-depth but since it’s the same players in the top 50 most of the time, sort of unintentionally “knew” their toons.

That being said, I have grown accustomed to one-shotting, with Whirlwind, some of the toons that I come across like Han Solo, Thrawn and CLS (them at full health but zero protection).

However, recently, noticed that I couldn’t even one-shot the toons that I usually can one-shot before. Did not change my mods (CC, CD), same # of buffs usually around 7 or 8. And I’m particularly sure that my opponent also did not change his lineup or his mods on his toons. But somehow, can’t one-shot his thrawn or other toons anymore.

Question is: Did Fulcrum Ahsoka Tano got nerfed? Or at least, was there some sort of correction on Whirlwind’s damage output? Been reviewing Game Updates but all I could find was a correction on Perseverance.

Would also like to ask other Fulcrum Ahsoka users if they noticed a drop in damage output of her Whirlwind..

Yes zulcrum was alwaus at least a 2 hits and quit, 1st hit always remove protection, 2nd hit always removed health now it takes 4 or 5
  • Options
    Not sure of your exact game play as there can be numerous factors at play. But generally speaking, if ww crits, it will heal zarris. Atf not the best generally speaking against zarris, especially under a gk lead. Hope that helps.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Not sure of your exact game play as there can be numerous factors at play. But generally speaking, if ww crits, it will heal zarris. Atf not the best generally speaking against zarris, especially under a gk lead. Hope that helps.

this. there is a lot more to consider. another factor is, closing g11 (going gold) is not the same as g12 with all 3 pieces.
  • Zoj
    46 posts Member
    Options

+1

I've run ATF for awhile now. I've noticed no change in Arena. Also, I haven't noticed a dmg drop in AAT, which I think would be more obvious to spot. Whirlwind has been consistent.

I'll keep my eye out, though. I'll run her in GW to see. If there's anything weird, I'll follow up here.
  • Options

I have zulcrum at G12 +3 , and there is a difference in her gameplay againat opponents i have also seen lately, this is in general, of course there are definitely many other factors that go into it, the main one being how many buffs are on her because she definitely can out muscle CLS, it didnt matter what gear even if they were G+3
  • Options
    But ATF real issue is the bug with her meditate abilitiy she does not retaliate when activated especially if she also activates whirlwind needs to be corrected
  • Skittlesnacks1
    209 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    It doesn't matter if she has 200 buffs, each crit will heal a Zarris or GK with a lot of armor. Your opponents are most likely getting more g12 armor pieces and/or defense mods. I've ran into a couple teams where they were max gear and pretty much impossible to take out without using DN or heal immunity.
  • Options
    What other characters are they using? Zarris under a CLS lead isn't really that scary, but zarris under a kenobi lead is much more difficult to take down.

Also, it's possible that those other toons you mentioned have been getting gear 12 pieces that they didn't have before, which might make them a little tankier without you noticing

Oh, you're probably right about the additional gears.. havent thought about that. lol. thanks!!!
  • Options
    wrekincruw wrote: »

Yes zulcrum was alwaus at least a 2 hits and quit, 1st hit always remove protection, 2nd hit always removed health now it takes 4 or 5

ikr.. g12s really mitigates zulcrum's dps.
  • Options

Yep. Also expecting that zariss will heal on crit but i was also expecting that zulcrum's overall damage will outdo her healing.. that was always the case.. in the end, it may be that additional gears on g12 was set by opponents.. (sigh) time to look for another toon to use against zarriss.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

this. there is a lot more to consider. another factor is, closing g11 (going gold) is not the same as g12 with all 3 pieces.

yep! just realized this now when you guys pointed it out. lol. thanks!
  • Options
    Zoj wrote: »

+1

I've run ATF for awhile now. I've noticed no change in Arena. Also, I haven't noticed a dmg drop in AAT, which I think would be more obvious to spot. Whirlwind has been consistent.

I'll keep my eye out, though. I'll run her in GW to see. If there's anything weird, I'll follow up here.

Thanks Zoj! :)
  • Options

I have zulcrum at G12 +3 , and there is a difference in her gameplay againat opponents i have also seen lately, this is in general, of course there are definitely many other factors that go into it, the main one being how many buffs are on her because she definitely can out muscle CLS, it didnt matter what gear even if they were G+3

ikr.. under the right conditions, she can definitely decimate CLS. :)
  • Options
    But ATF real issue is the bug with her meditate abilitiy she does not retaliate when activated especially if she also activates whirlwind needs to be corrected

oh.. havent noticed that.. thanks for pointing that out.. will definitely check this out.. thanks!!!
  • Options

oh.. havent noticed that.. thanks for pointing that out.. will definitely check this out.. thanks!!!

Yes she gains buff but rarely will it activate