Quick tw question

When do rosters lock? When I join or when it ends the preview phase. If it locks when I join, but then I upgrade people should I leave the war and rejoin it?

Replies

• Julmay
    177 posts Member
    Options
    It locks when you join. You would have to leave and rejoin to update
  • Options
    Thanks for the quick response
  • Options
    The details page says after player lock (end of preview).
  • Options
    I've been told the opposite, I believe Kozi posted saying that your roster locks when the tw attack phase starts. Once the attack phase starts any upgrade you make to your toons won't be reflected in the tw
  • Rimzo
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Julmay wrote: »
    It locks when you join. You would have to leave and rejoin to update
    Not this.
  • Options
    From what we have seen, the roster lock actually occurs when you join, yes it's stated that it happens at the end of the sign up phase, however, upgrades to abilities, stars or mods after joining have not reflected in TW unless you rejoin after performing them.

As well, if you look at the active GP during sign up, any upgrades you make to your roster after joining DO NOT increase the guilds active GP until you rejoin the TW
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    Tested it last week, Your locked in after the preview phase ends. Once defence phase starts nothing you do will count.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    As well, if you look at the active GP during sign up, any upgrades you make to your roster after joining DO NOT increase the guilds active GP until you rejoin the TW

Where do you see the active GP during sign up?
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

Where do you see the active GP during sign up?

It's visible if you look at the rewards tab, it shows there during sign up, from our testing, adding a star level to seven, is 1995 GP, and until you leave and rejoin the TW, the points do not add in to the active GP total
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Be able to answer for certain in about 20 minutes. I upgraded a number of toons during preview stage to >6k. If I can use them it is at lock/end preview. If I can't then you need to leave and rejoin.
  • Options
    thomssi wrote: »
    Be able to answer for certain in about 20 minutes. I upgraded a number of toons during preview stage to >6k. If I can use them it is at lock/end preview. If I can't then you need to leave and rejoin.

Nice, good luck, and you got three minutes ;)
  • Options

They are available and their upgrades appear to be represented so don't need to leave and re-join.

This raises another question. Had better things to do than check active GP before and after upgrading but if it did not change then it is a minor bug (I say minor as I doubt incremental upgrades are likely to cause a guild mismatch).
  • Options
    It locks at the end of preview phase. I joined TW yesterday as soon as was available, and unlocked hermit yoda today after TB ended. Hermit Yoda is available for me to set on a defense team. Never left and rejoined.
  • Options

They are available and their upgrades appear to be represented so don't need to leave and re-join.

This raises another question. Had better things to do than check active GP before and after upgrading but if it did not change then it is a minor bug (I say minor as I doubt incremental upgrades are likely to cause a guild mismatch).

That's good to know then , and for matching, it would only possibly cause an issue if you were right on the edge of a bracket ,
  • Options
    Been caught out by this more than once.

Mod up your toons before hitting that join button!!
  • Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Been caught out by this more than once.

Mod up your toons before hitting that join button!!

As in above post, this is incorrect. Get mods and upgrades done before end of preview phase. If they are done after joining and before preview phase finishes then the upgraded toon is the one in the TW.