Looking for a Partner to Create a New Guild

Zoj
46 posts Member
I'm the GL of a guild looking for a partner to create an entirely new guild together. So, this wouldn't be a traditional merger that involves one guild absorbing another.

Our rough specs: 30/50, 9 Lvl 85s, 15.5 mm GP, NAAT, doing our first Heroic Rancor today. We're laid back, friendly. 20/30 are daily, 600/600 players. Officers use LINE. We're mostly US, PST/EST.

Our blog: heroeserrant.blogspot.com.

If your numbers are comparable and you're also interested in the idea of starting an entirely new guild together, feel free to dm me. Thanks!

Replies

• PaxWaal
    34 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hey, I am an officer in the We Are Legion Alliance. We have 4 guilds, and our lowest guild sounds like it may be what you are looking for. We are on discord. If you are interested let me know. https://discord.gg/JzHx2c
    Post edited by PaxWaal on
  • Options
    Dude. We are a single guild looking for active players. We are established but want to have fun. We have 25 very active level 85's and need a few more to consistently participate in territory battles and get strong in other areas. We would be looking for you to join us and maybe shed a few inactive. What do you think? Our guild name is Kashyyk Resistance.
  • Options
    Dude. We are a single guild looking for active players. We are established but want to have fun. We have 25 very active level 85's and need a few more to consistently participate in territory battles and get strong in other areas. We would be looking for you to join us and maybe shed a few inactive. What do you think? Our guild name is Kashyyk Resistance.

messaged you
  • Zoj
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Just to clarify, I'm not interested in joining an alliance where our guild acts as a staging area from which larger alliance guilds can essentially poach players.

As I said in my OP, I'd like to partner with another guild to create an entirely new one together. The hope is that, in the process of creating a new guild, we'll build trust. It'll take teamwork from the word go. Thanks again!
  • Options
    Are you looking to create this new guild with all of your members or just some? woulnd't mind talking to my guild about trying this out. We complete rancor easily and are attempting to work on HAAT. we have about 35 active members though, which would be hard to put together if you're attempting to create a new guild with everyone.
  • Options
    Yea man. That's exactly how we are. Very interested in doing this
  • Zoj
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Still exploring partnerships. Feel free to message me if you're interested. Thanks!
  • Options
    We may have some options for you .... Come and have a chat.... https://discord.gg/VXJkvmr
  • Zoj
    46 posts Member
    Options
    We're still looking for the right partner to create a new guild. Please message me if you're interested. Thanks!