What is wrong with these trash droprates

Senior007
0 posts Member
edited January 2018
Completely understandable how the droprates are for zeta challenges. 1 month i didnt get zetas from the challenges. Really frustrating. Play the game since release, i used to have fun, but you took the fun part away from the game.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    :'(
  • Options
    The drop rate is the the drop rate. Close to the same for everyone. Buy them in the ship shop.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    The drop rate is the the drop rate. Close to the same for everyone. Buy them in the ship shop.

how dare you say to buy them, we want everything for free and we want it now! /sarcasm
  • Options
    The problem with the trash droprates is that they're trash.
  • Options
    Trash gear in raids makes me mad a lot more than bad rng on zeta mats.
  • Options
    Drop rates are not random either lol.
    Once your 2 or so shards away from completing a piece the game just straight out tells you "noooooooooo" and youl spend a couple of energy refreshes getting 0/0 .
    Even praying to the rngesus does not help.
    But goodluck op i hope your droprates get better,keep at it
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    I have gone several time with no zetas, but today I got 3 and on thursday I got 4. So 7 zetas over the last 2 times. I am loving current drop rates. But I have hated them in the past. It can be frustrating and rewarding just a week later.
  • Cossin
    301 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Got 3 zetas last time, 4 today... on average 1-2... it‘s luck and bad luck....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.