Did anyone else's server just get ridiculous in arena?

I've been hanging with the same group of people for a long time, like since launch. In the last day this same group I'm in is gradually getting pushed farther and farther and all these new people who are clearly P2W are popping up.

Anyone else for a server shuffle?

Replies

• Options
    yep. always happeneing on mine as well.
  • Options
    goobstoob wrote: »
    yep. always happeneing on mine as well.

I'm about to get pushed out of the top 100 along with this group that has been there for a month. and I don't like it.

IMO, this server is too old, it was one of the first. They need to shuffle now and then
  • Options
    and, I'd like to say again how much I HATE being able to see other people's squads. It was better when they were hidden
  • Options
    and, I'd like to say again how much I HATE being able to see other people's squads. It was better when they were hidden

I have to disagree, it makes you plan out a strategy before instead of seeing, oh great, another gs, fotp and poe. Now i can choose opponents that arent poe and if i have to chance it, then go against poe.
    Also, it doesnt matter because it wont be changed back.

On the main topic, yes, a few days ago i dropped to the 50s (normally well under 50 and had been top 20 or top 10 for the past week) but now im doing great again at number 2 for the second day in a row. My team is 6* phasma lead, 7* ig86, 7* lumi, 5* poggle, and 5* poe. I sit at 24500 power while all the guys around me are at 26-27k with almost fully maxed out 7* teams.
    I am not on a whale server because i dont see any leia, old ben, or any chromium only characters. I guess im luckier than most. Idk

If you see deezle at number 1 or near there and will98 (me) at number 2 or near there tell me so i can see who is in my server!
    Thanks guys
  • Options
    Willkimm98 wrote: »

I have to disagree, it makes you plan out a strategy before instead of seeing, oh great, another gs, fotp and poe. Now i can choose opponents that arent poe and if i have to chance it, then go against poe.

On the main topic, yes, a few days ago i dropped to the 50s (normally well under 50 and had been top 20 or top 10 for the past week) but now im doing great again at number 2 for the second day in a row. My team is 6* phasma lead, 7* ig86, 7* lumi, 5* poggle, and 5* poe. I sit at 24500 power while all the guys around me are at 26-27k with almost fully maxed out 7* teams.
    I am not on a whale server because i dont see any leia, old ben, or any chromium only characters. I guess im luckier than most. Idk

If you see deezle at number 1 or near there and will98 (me) at number 2 or near there tell me so i can see who is in my server!
    Thanks guys

It helps P2P people more. They actually have multiple 7* options for countering and can scare players from attacking them more easily.

I don't mind it that much, but defense already had a disadvantage, so I don't get it. We should at least be able to set a defensive team imo
  • Options
    I noticed this on my server a couple weeks ago. Some of the old faces I had been battling for weeks were slipping and new players were moving in. I assume some may be taking a break, or moved on to other games. It takes a bit of work every day to stay on top.
  • Options
    JoshG wrote: »
    I noticed this on my server a couple weeks ago. Some of the old faces I had been battling for weeks were slipping and new players were moving in. I assume some may be taking a break, or moved on to other games. It takes a bit of work every day to stay on top.
    No, no one is taking the day off, it just like the ones I'm battling with and me are slowly being pushed out. I'm seeing new players withh 7* yoda, 7* maul and the like passing us
  • Options

Thanks guys

I don't mean to offend, but I assume you are either constantly in the top 300 on your server or your server is rather new (new means top 50 isn't all level 70 7*max gear max abilities). On a typical server you can't "choose a counter team" because you need a level 70, 7*, max gear team just to compete. Hopefully they don't raise the level cap to 80 anytime soon so that we can actually level and gear up out characters to actually make these "counter teams" that people speak of.
  • Options

Thanks guys

I don't mean to offend, but I assume you are either constantly in the top 300 on your server or your server is rather new (new means top 50 isn't all level 70 7*max gear max abilities). On a typical server you can't "choose a counter team" because you need a level 70, 7*, max gear team just to compete. Hopefully they don't raise the level cap to 80 anytime soon so that we can actually level and gear up out characters to actually make these "counter teams" that people speak of.

Im not offended, im confused. My sever is not the oldest because i started about 2 weeks after the game was released. I had stated that i am usually top 20 and almost always in the top 50. Also, i said my server isnt whales, so i dont see any p2w characters much, but everyone in the top 10/20ish have a full team of 7* lvl 70s. I also think you misinterpreted my meanin of strategizing. I never said or meant to say that you can choose a team to best defeat a certain opponent, i meant you could say, "oh look, he has two anti jedi characters, maybe i shouldnt attack him because i use lumi and qgj" that is strategizing.
    I did state my team, so i dont even have a full 7* team because i have beeen spreading out my tokens as i see fit, although i am now working on poggle again to get him to 6*.
    Also, with what you are saying on "counter teams", you could swap a character or two out for another if you see that it will be beneficial in defeating certain opponents. At this point, every lvl 70 player should have a few or more 7* characters and around 3-7 5* or 6* characters, and a vast 10-20 amount of 4* characters to choose from and to lvl up.
    Does this clear up your assumption?
  • Options
    Mine has had the same in the top 20 for like 2 months and now suddenly a ton of new names are pouring in.
  • Options
    Mine has had the same in the top 20 for like 2 months and now suddenly a ton of new names are pouring in.

Is there anyone who can explain how this happens? I played this game on november 2015 and now can only find a couple old buddies from back then in top 10

I got most of my current top 10 in december and january and only a few from february.

I think they join the old servers after some time, so we have a tighter competiton. What do you think?
  • Options
    Destroyer wrote: »

Is there anyone who can explain how this happens? I played this game on november 2015 and now can only find a couple old buddies from back then in top 10

I got most of my current top 10 in december and january and only a few from february.

I think they join the old servers after some time, so we have a tighter competiton. What do you think?

All I can tell you is I'm not happy. I'm watching myself steadily drift towards 100
  • Options
    Has been a huge influx of new teams breaking the top 50 on my leaderboard.

Before the Yoda event I was top ten every day, after wasting time on Jedi for two weeks I found myself banished to the 30s and 40s. Now with all the new competition I'm pushed back daily to the 100s and have to fight my way back up to 50,40,30.

It's just more teams getting stronger and more players spending crystals to advance. With horrible AI defense it's just a win then lose then spend then win thing.

Arena needs a revamp, I think it's gotten old and boring personally. All the same teams, same struggle everyday.

• Options
    I didn't keep up on my shard and I now hang out between 20-50 at reward time. Even down around 100-75 it's about 26.5k power. Synergies are becoming more important now as power is relatively equal throughout the top 100. This could extend below the top 100 but I'm not sure. I'm not sure what the max team power is but I imagine that many are hitting it. For now the only way to stay in the top 10 is sniping with refreshes.
  • Options
    Yup,

About a week and a half ago, suddenly a number of Level 70 players appeared who had not been there the day before (or ever).

Guess more competition means more money from Arena refreshes, and the harder everyone pushes to upgrade and improve, the more some people will spend to remain at or near the top....
  • Options
    Yes. Nearly everyone is over 25k Team stats, except me and a few others.
    "I can sense you're fear. You're scared that you'll never be as powerful asDarth Vader."
    ~Rey to Kylo Ren