Bridge Gap Squad

So I'm working on building up a new Arena team. In the mean time I'm looking for some advice.

Current line up all with max ability and gear - 7* Phasma lead, 7* Sid, 7* Lumi, 7* Greedo, 6* Kylo

I just maxed out Poggle at 7*, ability and gear. Who if any should I replace in my current lineup for Poggle?

Replies

• Options
    I haven't really enjoyed Kylo at 6* and never worked on the 7th star. I see him a lot in top arena teams though.

I'm personally working Sid out of my team since he just doesn't hit that hard and I'm seeing more no heal teams.
  • Options
    I would personally change poggle for greedo. I'd rather the AI call offense up than the worthless grenade. Your team would be pretty tanky and would really deal some massive damage on turn 2. Your teams flaws would be the lack of speedy burst dps to slay an enemy before they move, and those pesky dooku stuns. I personally love poggle on a non droid team haha best of luck
  • Options
    Mazurka wrote: »
    I would personally change poggle for greedo. I'd rather the AI call offense up than the worthless grenade. Your team would be pretty tanky and would really deal some massive damage on turn 2. Your teams flaws would be the lack of speedy burst dps to slay an enemy before they move, and those pesky dooku stuns. I personally love poggle on a non droid team haha best of luck

That is a good point. The AI can be pretty oh l awful with Greedo.
  • Options
    Put poggle in instead of Greedo. And you may as well 7* Kylo of youre gonna run Phasma as lead with that team.

May as well get some synergy. You will have problems bursting damage against speedy DPS.

Do you have an assist character like GS or QGJ???

I run a similar set up to you, @LocalHero, except I run Daka instead of Lumi and QGJ where your Greedo is. I'm able to stay in the top 20 of my server with that.
  • Options
    Put poggle in instead of Greedo. And you may as well 7* Kylo of youre gonna run Phasma as lead with that team.

May as well get some synergy. You will have problems bursting damage against speedy DPS.

Do you have an assist character like GS or QGJ???

I run a similar set up to you, @LocalHero, except I run Daka instead of Lumi and QGJ where your Greedo is. I'm able to stay in the top 20 of my server with that.

I'm working on getting QGJ up to speed. I have him maxed out and just hit 5* today.

Kylo is about 80 shards from 7*. I'm torn between getting him to 7 or getting my Dooku up, he is at 5*.

My long term plan is to have a team with QGJ lead, JKA (currently 5*), Rey (currently 4*), Poe (currently 4*), and Dooku.