Best star and gear level for NS zombie

What’s the ideal gear and star level for NS zombie. I know you shouldn’t make her super Tammy but what’s the minimum?

Replies

• Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Gear2 best. Gear 7 for additional speed, but she might be able to be fractured so g2 imo.
    g2 lvl 80 7star
  • snarzenal
    316 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Mine is lvl 80 g8 3* and it’s perfect. If my opponent can’t take out my zombie in one or two hits, I can auto battle to victory.
  • Options
    6000 power so you can use her in TW. No more.
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    A super genius in my guild has her at 4* g7, he holds number one arena spot every day...
  • Options
    There is something wrong with a design of a toon if the max gear level is not the best level.
  • Options
    Tarugo91 wrote: »
    There is something wrong with a design of a toon if the max gear level is not the best level.

This. What really annoys me is that the devs specifically said after the Old Ben rework is that part of it was to make sure this kind of situation never happens again.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options

Definitely agree here. I do want to applaud those who determined that the low gear creates an advantage, but this should be fixed.
  • Options

Yep. Endless horde shouldn't unlock until g11.
  • Options
    6000 power so you can use her in TW. No more.

Exactly what I did. This meant L85, G6 with one item below G7 no so protection and 2 or 3 dot mods to scrape over the line. Actually had to marginally improve mods past what I wanted to use to get there. Endless horde is maxed, other not done omegas.
  • Options
    G8 and with that Mk 4 CEC furnace for the +6 speed and 4* - I can get to #1. As my arena meta is, currently, moving away from Thrawn I'm toying with the idea of continuing to advance it... but so long as Thrawn is around I don't see the point.
    You should also ask yourselves, if you don't like it, how sad it is that it takes an infinite number of lives for a full DS team to viable at the top of the arena. If you do like NS, it's still very sad. Last time you could go full DS was Zaul - and that was so, so long ago, pre-chaze.
    I think it's okay, just this once, after having rebels and now JTR (and res gets called rebels how many times????) at the top so long new players can't even envision what a DS Meta might be, that just this once we have a scissor for that big sheet of white paper.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Disagree with everyone on here 100%. The better gear/* the better. The low gear, low star zombie is a gimmick that doesn't work well.
  • Options
    Actually I’ve got no problems with night sister weak zombie using First Order, but I went up against a team with g12 zombie and got trashed
  • Options
    Jay_1997_C wrote: »
    Actually I’ve got no problems with night sister weak zombie using First Order, but I went up against a team with g12 zombie and got trashed

That's what I'm saying also. With a weak zombie. She isn't protecting anyone. When she is revived she isn't taunting. You can just go around her. A fractured zombie isn't really any different than a revived one neither are taunting they are just standing there while the rest of the squad gets beat down. The most important stat zombie can have is speed. The gear she gets gives big speed boosts which alone makes her a lot better. Most people who have trouble with low gear zombie run cls and are fighting against nightsister acolyte. Any other squad will rip threw that squad comp. The only way to compete against the other elite squads is to have a good zombie.
  • Options
    Last time you could go full DS was Zaul - and that was so, so long ago, pre-chaze.

Zaul was post-chaze. Chaze was Dec '16. Zaul was Feb '17.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »

Most people who have trouble with low gear zombie run cls and are fighting against nightsister acolyte. Any other squad will rip threw that squad comp. The only way to compete against the other elite squads is to have a good zombie.

questions.. what exactly are 'the elite squads other than cls team' that you're talking about? Jedi Rey? in what comp? Because every squad should have somewhat different strategy to go up against specific ns teams.

And for cls solo gk thrawn r2 team, g12 zombie is easier to confront.
    Stun Acol, Fracture Zombie, Kill Acol, Daka, Talzin, Ventress, Zombie.

Against Spirit team, the same but stun spirit with han instead of acol.

I don't know much about jrey team or 'other elite team' but not sure how exactly g12 zombie helps more than g2 zombie
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »

A fractured zombie isn't really any different than a revived one neither are taunting they are just standing there while the rest of the squad gets beat down.

To me, "fractured" G12 zombie with 307 speed is a lot easier to handle than a "non-fracturable" G2 zombie with 200 speed.
    Because the former can't taunt until Thrawn's turn comes, while the latter will taunt again when her turn comes.
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Last time you could go full DS was Zaul - and that was so, so long ago, pre-chaze.

Zaul was post-chaze. Chaze was Dec '16. Zaul was Feb '17.

You know, I thought you were wrong, and then I looked back, and it's just that the Chaze COMPLAINTS continued on through the Zaul meta (and beyond). I'm wrong, but I see why I made the mistake, LOL!
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Sza_Bo
    84 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I climbed arena rank when zombie was just released and still low gear. I decided to gear her, and subsequently maintained the gains in arena rank. So, maybe it doesn’t matter if she is geared. That would be a reason to use the gear pieces elsewhere. But if I’m not facing Thrawn, I do think I prefer the stronger zombie.

And for what it’s worth, I’ve stopped using acolyte in favor of spirit. With acolyte, I often got to the acolyte/zombie stage of the fight. With spirit instead, I’m just flat out winning more often. This change probably does work better with the stronger zombie.