Who to level first after getting Lando from first Chronium pull

So i pulled Lando... and have Storm Trooper Han too.

Hoarding some energy before i hit arena so was wondering if I should still spend my catina energy on Lando or go for another hero.

Anyone can advise?

Replies

• Options
    Lando is money early in the game.
  • Options
    Lando all the way
  • Options
    his life is short lived at lvl 60 you will see bunch of phoenix in the arena and Lando is terrible already. So i wouldn't gear him too high
  • Options
    Lando, STHan and Fett are staples of the scoundrel team you'll need for Credit heists/Droid smuggling; though they don't need tons of gear.
  • Options
    Lando loves Ackbar's lead... (Tactical Genius lets Lando repeat his AoE when the first critted something)
  • Options
    Lovely. Lando all the way. Enjoy top of arena.
  • Options
    If you got lando this early then you better just take him to 7 stars and have a 7 Star toon basically before most. Plus he’s awesome. When facing Phoenix just don’t use his AOE obviously until kanan is down.
  • Options
    Lando is a very long farm..concentrate in phoenix.
    Have 3 jedis, all phoenix and lando, st.han and fett.
    This is the team that is actually required to gear up and its useable everywhere.
    Once ur reasonably strong, start gathering the rest of rebels (leia, biggs, wedge, fulcrum, chaze, rey). Also start empire team.
    Other than chaze, all rebels need to 5* alteast as they are rather squishy in the beginning..
    Wil help u in end game.
    If ur f2p, concentrate on FO later (but gather ren, phasma, fotp as much as u can after getting all those above mentioned shards)
    I made many mistakes, this is what i have learnt.
  • Options
    Lando is so easy to farm
    I would start over until you get baze or darth nihlis. Those are game changers, and i would personally go for baze.
  • Options
    I've been at the top payout in my arena for a while, but when i got to top 50, evenryone had chaze and they were like a brick wall.

Chirut and Baze are destructive early on, and still effective against the best meta teams today.

Believe me when i tell you if i had to start over, i would keep rerolling until i got baze. With him, you can get an early lead into top payouts and use those crystals to gear yourself much much faster.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Mobewan wrote: »
    I've been at the top payout in my arena for a while, but when i got to top 50, evenryone had chaze and they were like a brick wall.

Chirut and Baze are destructive early on, and still effective against the best meta teams today.

Believe me when i tell you if i had to start over, i would keep rerolling until i got baze. With him, you can get an early lead into top payouts and use those crystals to gear yourself much much faster.

Chirrut and baze are defo not effective against current meta teams... they are practically non existent on mature shards
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    And to OP i would lvl Sthan first... long gone are the aoe days and sthan taunt/tm gain woukd be much more beneficial for you while u build your inventory
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »

Chirrut and baze are defo not effective against current meta teams... they are practically non existent on mature shards

You are incorrect.
    If you cant beat JTR teams and nightsister teams and CLS meta teams with CLS chaze it doesnt mean they are not effective. If you dont see them on your old shard it doesnt mean they are not effective. You are speculating wrongly.

The OP isnt on a mature shard anyway.
  • Options
    I'm totally confused about this chaze suggestion, and I've been gone for a year so this isn't sarcasm I am genuinely curious.

I got baze from my first pull but he's sat rotting at level 1 because,

1- His only shard farm doesn't unlock until 9C and,

2- Chirrut or however you spell it appears to be store only which breaks down into blind luck.

So what am I missing? I personally wouldn't hedge my bets on possibilities when there are plenty of other viable options that are much easier to farm. I'm really looking forward to your reply, maybe I can make something out of Baze lol! I'm running phoenix on a brand new shard and even at 3-5* I'm just wrecking people.
  • Options
    @Hoffman72510
    It doesnt take that long to get chirut from fleet shipments. You never tried, so you dont know

Baze hard mode can be unlocked in the early 80s. You could easily keep baze at 4* until then since he'd still have 70k+ protection at high gear

When i reached top 50, i was the only non chaze team anf had to struggle. They were all 4 and 5* baze.

When i reached top 20, i was the only non chaze team and had to stuggle. They were all 6 and 7* baze with rex lead, dn and r2. Or wiggs, chaze r2.

I got into a heroic guild very early, so gk got me top payouts, but in the end, i had to gear chaze now anyway because they make nightsisters very easy with CLS.

But if i had Chaze early, these chaze teams were getting top payout for months and thats alot alot of crystals
  • Options
    @Hoffman72510
    There's also a fresh thread right below from a guy starting to really struggle with phoenix.
  • Options
    @Hoffman72510
    There's also a fresh thread right below from a guy starting to really struggle with phoenix.

Gotcha, I just read your original post wrong and thought you were commenting on early shard/level farming. I'll definitely try that duo out when I get back up there, I was 83 but with the time I took off I would never caught up and it seemed like the perfect time to leap to android from ios.

As for phoenix I know it falls off pretty hard, but on a brand new shard it just wrecks people and makes doing the galactic runs SO easy, once I had a full phoenix team I've been able to consistently finish from levels 38 to now 44. I could probably farm chirrut relatively easily with my current plan, at the very least they are both rebels.
  • Options
    I'm not saying not to use phoenix early on if you are able to reach top 5 or something, i am saying keep gearing chaze because a time will come when everyone above you have them fully geared