Which omegas to prioritize for the thrawn event?

The team I will be running is pheonix sans sabine, so I was wondering which omegas were most important. I should have around 25 omegas at the start of the event (if swgohevents.com can be trusted), which theoretically means one ability per member. I've heard it was best for each unique to be omegad but just wanted to confirm.

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Uniques. Hera allows them to share uniques
  • Aht1
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Uniques: Kanaan -> Ezra -> Chopper/Sabine -> Zeb -> Hera -> Chopper's 2nd Special -> Ezra basic -> Ezra's 2nd Special
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Uniques first, then basics attacks (counterattack makes these abilities far more valuable than their specials).

Unique Priority is Kanaan, Zeb, Chopper, Ezra.
    Basic Priority is Ezra, Zeb, Hera, Kanaan, Chopper.
  • Options
    all basics are important on all 5 specially trio ezra zeb hera
  • Options
    All uniques need doing, basics/specials are nice, get them up to needing an omega, using chopper makes it easier but be prepared for a nightmare, it literally took me every day of the last event to do the final round, doing 20/30 replays every day and just at the point where I was giving up I did it, frustrating as hell but you’ll get there, I had Sabine and no chopper so it was allegedly harder to do, but there you go..
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Uniques first, then basics attacks (counterattack makes these abilities far more valuable than their specials).

@Woodroward
    You had a really good write up of strategy for the Thrawn event somewhere in this subforum, but I’m not finding it. Do you happen to know what thread it was on?
  • Options
    12parsecs wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »

@Woodroward
    You had a really good write up of strategy for the Thrawn event somewhere in this subforum, but I’m not finding it. Do you happen to know what thread it was on?

Not off hand, but it is also on this site: http://gaming-fans.com/2017/06/swgoh-live-blog-tier-vii-thrawns-artist-war-event/