New Nodes

I think we're gonna be getting some new nodes because they've run out of hard nodes/ cantina nodes for new characters to go.. and I doubt theyll send these new characters directly to farmable shops

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    They haven't run out of cantina nodes, there are still empty ones. I don't think we will get any new nodes until we get level 90, which I am not looking forward to.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Feedback Accepted! And moved to right sub
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    They haven't run out of cantina nodes, there are still empty ones. I don't think we will get any new nodes until we get level 90, which I am not looking forward to.

Theres only 4 cantina nodes with nothing on them thats not alot of space considering we have 3 new characters with no way to farm, while I think FOSFTP and FO executioner could be on the lower end of nodes ( where the open ones are ) I feel like theyd put KRU on a hard node or 16 cantina energy node
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    FO Executioner isn't going anywhere for another 3 months anyway.
  • Options
    Some have multiple nodes so those could be taken for new characters too. Why do we really need more than one cantina node for some of them? Hard nodes we do because we are limited on attempts but not with cantina.
  • Options
    All cantina duplicates should be replaced with something useful. Too bad that's just not how cg rolls.
  • Options
    phinfan309 wrote: »
    Some have multiple nodes so those could be taken for new characters too. Why do we really need more than one cantina node for some of them? Hard nodes we do because we are limited on attempts but not with cantina.

How about Luminara 3 hard nodes and galactic war store or Barriss 3 hard nodes and a cantina node Poe has 2 hard nodes and cantina shipments there are a bunch of characters where they can open up space and I hope they do

However at the same time arena, cantina, and galactic war shipments need more characters as well its definitely about time some things got moved around

They could free up 6 hard nodes by moving veers to arena store and lobot to galactic war store that would be a much better solution than adding more levels to be honest
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    can't wait, really looking forward to farming 28 energy hardnodes and 20 energy cantina nodes ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    can't wait, really looking forward to farming 28 energy hardnodes and 20 energy cantina nodes ;)

Plz don't! :scream:
  • Options
    Just put two characters on same node so we can get shard shop currency (QOL)

Save new content efforts for raids and events, not extra nodes imo
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    I think we're gonna be getting some new nodes because they've run out of hard nodes/ cantina nodes for new characters to go.. and I doubt theyll send these new characters directly to farmable shops

They can easily remove some of the characters that are doubled up.