Early speculation: who will we need for Jedi Luke?

Luke Skywalker is my favorite character in Star Wars and Return of the Jedi is my favorite movie in the franchise. Therefore, when they release RotJ Luke, I REALLY don’t want to miss out on him the first time around. So I plan on continuing my hermit yoda farm because he will undoubtedly be a requirement, but who else do y’all think will be required? Captain Han, ROLO, and CLS are pretty good candidates (CLS obviously, we needed FB Luke to unlock him). Who would be the fifth/who else should be on this list?

Replies

• Options
    We don’t need another luke right now and he shouldn’t come out for awhile until this horrendous LS biast compared to darkside has been balanced
  • Options
    Early speculation? Lol, this has been speculated since CLS first arrived.

CLS, ROLO, CHS, Hermit, 1 more(could be Lando, could be an unreleased character, so we'll have to see.).
  • Options
    C3-P0 for the panic farm
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    C3-P0 for the panic farm

Yea... yea... that’ll probably happen
  • Darth_Helios
    175 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I really dont see them doing ROLO and Hermit, seems like a very kitten move
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • RandyMarsh
    380 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    It definitely has been speculated haha I just meant early in that we probably won’t see him for several more months. I was thinking maybe Lando too. Could see them adding a General Lando Calrissian or something so we have to panic farm someone. If I could CHOOSE (please do this for me CG!!!!) then I’d want it to be a reworked Lando with a new zeta that makes him relevant again (possibly giving him stealth when he uses aoe so he can’t be countered plus bonus damage/crit chance)
    Post edited by RandyMarsh on
  • Options
    C3-P0 for the panic farm

If c3po is needed why would r2 not be needed?

I'm personally doubtful of either him or hermit being required... still farming hermit just in case though haha
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I really dont see them doing ROLO and Hermit, seems like a very kitten move

How would this be a scummy move? These toons have been available for a long time.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    C3-P0 for the panic farm

If c3po is needed why would r2 not be needed?

I'm personally doubtful of either him or hermit being required... still farming hermit just in case though haha

I highly doubt they would use the same character in two parts of the heroes journey, so no R2.
  • Options
    The fifth will likely be someone people haven't had months and a purpose (tb specials) to have already farmed. So C3-P0 makes sense to me.
  • Options
    Definite: CLS, C-Han, ROLO, HYoda

Maybe: Lando, RaidHan, Chewie, R2, C3P0, Lobot.

Honestly they may make it require more than 5 characters since Heroes Journeys dont actually have all 5 in one battle usually.
  • Options
    What would C3PO’s kit be though? I just don’t get how he’d have a good kit based on anything he did in the movies. He basically just stands next to r2 and complains while r2 does something important. Maybe he could annoy the enemy to death.
  • Options
    I think c3p0 would have Some kind of mass buff or debuff and synergy with R2 granting him TM or speed and such
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Luke will be here around this time in 2019 is my guess. But yeah, the standard group has been pretty speculated already.

Hoth Han, Hoth Leia, Hermit Yoda, Yet to be introduced C3-PO, R2. A few Cloud City characters were thrown out like Lando, Ugnaught, and Lobot.
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I really dont see them doing ROLO and Hermit, seems like a very Dckish move

How would this be a scummy move? These toons have been available for a long time.

Because hyoda is way too expensive that's why
  • Options
    Could be regular han not hoth han. Maybe EP and Vader
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to better sub forum.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    RandyMarsh wrote: »
    What would C3PO’s kit be though? I just don’t get how he’d have a good kit based on anything he did in the movies. He basically just stands next to r2 and complains while r2 does something important. Maybe he could annoy the enemy to death.

Droid, Rebel, Ewok synergy.

Unique: Scramble - At the start of each turn, inflict ability block on one enemy. Inflict 100% tenacity down on all enemies. Both effects are irresistible.

Unique 2: Golden God - give Ewok allies 50% offense and 25 speed. Give rebel allies 50% potency and 20% offense. Give Droid allies 50% defense and 50% crit chance and 20% crit damage.

Special 1: Six Million languages - remove 100% TM from 1 enemy and give 100% TM to one ally. C3PO gains 40% TM.

Special 2: Distraction - Stun primary target, with 50% chance to stun another target and a 25% chance to stun a third target. Effect cannot be doged or resisted.

C3PO is a pure support character. Something along these lines.
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    RandyMarsh wrote: »

Droid, Rebel, Ewok synergy.

Unique: Scramble - At the start of each turn, inflict ability block on one enemy. Inflict 100% tenacity down on all enemies. Both effects are irresistible.

Unique 2: Golden God - give Ewok allies 50% offense and 25 speed. Give rebel allies 50% potency and 20% offense. Give Droid allies 50% defense and 50% crit chance and 20% crit damage.

Special 1: Six Million languages - remove 100% TM from 1 enemy and give 100% TM to one ally. C3PO gains 40% TM.

Special 2: Distraction - Stun primary target, with 50% chance to stun another target and a 25% chance to stun a third target. Effect cannot be doged or resisted.

C3PO is a pure support character. Something along these lines.

Ok gotta say that’s a pretty nice hypothetical kit I’d be down for that even though I don’t really use Ewoks
  • Options
    Liamtbqh wrote: »
    Definite: CLS, C-Han, ROLO, HYoda

Maybe: Lando, RaidHan, Chewie, R2, C3P0, Lobot.

Honestly they may make it require more than 5 characters since Heroes Journeys dont actually have all 5 in one battle usually.

Lobot would be a super di**ish move, he is so irrelevant in TESB and he is like the worst character in the game, put him as a requirement would be SUPER EVIL
  • Options
    stick yoda
    R2
    Wampa
    Raid Han
    Yet to be released original trilogy chewbacca
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Early speculation? Lol, this has been speculated since CLS first arrived.

CLS, ROLO, CHS, Hermit,

So it was speculated ROLO, CHS, Hermit were all needed before they existed in game? Impressive. Especially since everybody seemed surprised to see another Han at the time.
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Rogee
    178 posts Member
    Options
    Don't forget C3-PO kicks! giphy.gif

Could also work some Wookie bonus in there, "I suggest a new strategy, Artoo: let the Wookie win."
    i.e. Ability: Consume TM and give to Chewy.

Also he could have some kind of taunt, due to his frequent use of insults.
    http://www.starwars.com/news/6-of-c-3pos-best-insults
  • Options
    CLS, ROLO, Cholo, Hermie, C3PO
    and Wicket