How many prestige mats is needed to fill a capital ship?

JakeC
149 posts Member
Just want to get prepped for chimaera, whenever it comes around

Replies

• Options
    A LOT, like 150-200
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    A LOT, like 150-200

XD, that's too off dude! Btw, i dislike you (just saying :P)

It's exact 700 btw :)
  • JakeC
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    That's my pain too. 3 cap ships finished on abilities minus gear level additions, tarkin is half done. 3/4 7* cap ships too. Eagerly awaiting chimaera rerelease
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    A TON. It starts like 10 mats for an ability and then at the end it asks for 80 mats for crew ability and 60 for basic and 40 for specials/uniques.
    so maybe
    10+20+30+40+60+80+
    10+20+30+40+60+
    10+20+30+40+
    10+20+30+40+
    10+20+30+40
    = A TON.

Edit: Turns out 700 is exactly correct as Kirito said above.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Looks like it's been answered, but yeah, hundreds for sure. Yeah, double checked the math--700.

With that in mind, you may be able to start running Chimaera before all abilities are maxed. For example, while a max gear Thrawn is best to get the most speed, and while the cooldown -1 on the ultimate will really save you in a pinch for those bad RNG/drawn out battles, if you are running the right team, most fights you won't even touch the ultimate. So you could start running it before that one gets finished. I also rarely use the basic, usually only if I have that option vs. a reinforcement, and it's just to call Advanced to finish off enemy TIE...don't know that the added offense for that is of immediate importance.

I would say the unique is the primary one. Then maybe the AoE.

Obviously get them all eventually, but it is definitely arena viable before it's maxed.