To stay or to change?

So with the new film out I am torn on what to do in regards to making squads. Primarily I spent the entirety of last year I spent it gearing up FO. I have all zetas across available toons including zzKRU. With CLS just reopening I managed to unlock him. So I also have a titans team including Zarris. And I'm not too sure what to do. I'm close to g12 on 3 of my FO and my titans are g9. My heart will always be darkside but the meta is soul destroying in being all titans or.... below 200. I am on a launch shard which means arena is tough. But I'm unsure if I should go for a squad I love because the new things that are sure to be added or go with what the meta dictates.

Replies

• Options
    I think it’s fun to use squads you like instead of the meta, but it’s not fun to lose. If you fall really far, that’s no fun, but it’s also not as fun to play with the cookie cutter squads you need to do well there. Arena kind of sucks in that way.
  • Options
    I mean, there's so much more to the game than just arena. You can go with something else in arena, and then use your First Order pretty much everywhere else in the game...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.