How many territory wars have we had until now?

I'm pretty sure that the territory war that ended yesterday Tuesday 9-January was the 6th one.
And the new territory that today Wed 10-January is currently in Setup Phase (setting defenses) is the 7th one.
Can anyone confirm this for me? I want to be 100% sure.
Thank you in advance

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, that's correct.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    yes, this is the 7th one.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    thank you both
  • Options
    Ok so I wasnt imagining things. I was just having this conversation with someone. I remember doing the first 2 back to back then a break then 2 back to back again. another break. then just 1. another break and now 2 again.
    I cant remember the circumstances or whatnot but why did we only get 1 that 3rd iteration?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    PiffGuru wrote: »
    Ok so I wasnt imagining things. I was just having this conversation with someone. I remember doing the first 2 back to back then a break then 2 back to back again. another break. then just 1. another break and now 2 again.
    I cant remember the circumstances or whatnot but why did we only get 1 that 3rd iteration?

It was over new year's that we would have had the missing one. I'm not sure they ever officially said why we didn't get it, but maybe it was just to give us a break for the holiday.