executioner - empire, rebels style

Any chance for this guy ? Will love him way more than rhis fo proposed one.
Especiali if empire one comes with signature whirrlwind double light sabre moves.

Replies

• Options
    ...what?
  • Options
    What you dont understand ?
  • Options
    Google translate did a poor job here
  • Options
    I think he's asking for the Inquisitors, from Star Wars: Rebels

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Inquisitorius
  • Czertik
    113 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

Exactly, ty.
    And for typos..well i ignore them since sugestion typing on phone, or how is that feature caled, love to kitten up text.
  • Options
    Czertik wrote: »

What you’re talking about, for one. What “proposed fo one?” The executioner isn’t proposed, he’s in the game. What Empire one? There’s no upcoming Empire character.
  • Options

Exactly, ty.
    And for typos..well i ignore them since sugestion typing on phone, or how is that feature caled, love to **** up text.

Now I understand.
  • Options

What you’re talking about, for one. What “proposed fo one?” The executioner isn’t proposed, he’s in the game. What Empire one? There’s no upcoming Empire character.

Well, yeah, it is my fault that i allways asuming ppl will try to understand of text and go after its meaning rather, than just reading and consuming plain text.
    But yeah, instead of proposed fo... Way more correct will be existing fo... But i used it in meaning that no one can currently have newly added this executioner, while event to get him will start soon.
    Ok,ok, not best choice for word.
    And for rest, yeah i think nearly everyone will love to see rebels empire executioners with thier sith training and signature lighsabers and mover, rather than have what we have now - pigs from jabba the hutt, put in fancy clothing with fancy axe.
    If they keeped medival style, effect will be the same.
  • Options
    ...what?
  • Options
    Man, you really need to type things out. If you want an Inquisitor, then you should actually type out that word instead of calling it an "executioner - empire, rebels style" then slapping your hands on the keyboard for a few minutes and getting mad when people don't know what you're saying.

* This message clear and understandable thanks to autocorrect!
  • Options
    Chrpica wrote: »
    Man, you really need to type things out. If you want an Inquisitor, then you should actually type out that word instead of calling it an "executioner - empire, rebels style" then slapping your hands on the keyboard for a few minutes and getting mad when people don't know what you're saying.

* This message clear and understandable thanks to autocorrect!

Que?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    The thing is you don’t know that they are called Inquisitors in the OPs language. Not every word translates easy. Executioner May be what they are called on Rebels in that country. Plus all you youngsters have that kitten half speak anyway with emoji and special characters.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to Feedback >> Character