Help with count dooku

Ok, so I'm level 53 and have invested heavily in a droid team completely F2P. I hover in the top 100 consistently and can't seem to climb any higher. One of the main problems I face is the count. I have been in at least five or six arena battle wheres its two or three of my heroes vs. count dooku and he somehow clutches the battle by hoping around like a frog on ****. its THE most frustrating thing about this game IMO. Boom double stun 1g88 and hk47, double hit poggle the lesser, counter hk and 1g88 both double attacks killing both, stun poggle with lightning. oh my its annoying.

Replies

• Options
    At your current level, you should always use your IG86 Assist special on Dooku if he is on the opposing team. Later on, you won't have to.
  • Destroyer
    33 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It will be helpful if you use GS too. His special is good for dooku, just like 86. Furthermore he is fast and have a synergy with Poggle .

It would be good If you avoid using AOE from 88 and 47 if they are yellow/red, unless you are pretty sure that it will clean dooku