Ewok a lonely road

Can anyone help me with the ultimate ewok team! Wicket needs to be in there. Not sure if teebo is needed cause I didn't have him planned to be in there without getting rid ewok elder

Replies

• Options
    Im no ewok expert, But teebo can give the whole team 100% TM so doesnt that sound like a must?
  • Options
    PiffGuru wrote: »
    Im no ewok expert, But teebo can give the whole team 100% TM so doesnt that sound like a must?
    Yes... I would want him in there but I also thought you needed logray, wicket, elder, chirpa and paploo
  • Options
    Don't know who to switch out for teebo
  • Options
    As much as I love paploo for the at-st event, I think he might be the one I would swap out for teebo. But im partially bias cause my teebo is like g11 i think n paploo is like g7-8
  • Options
    I like Teebo (L) Logray, Chirpa, Wicket, Elder.

Don't need Paploo for taunt if Teebo is rotating stealth. Also TM gain from Teebo lead is super helpful.
  • Options
    Chirpa (L) Wicket, SCOUT, logaray, paploo. All Zetas. You will not be disappointed
  • Options
    Cooncoon wrote: »
    Can anyone help me with the ultimate ewok team! Wicket needs to be in there. Not sure if teebo is needed cause I didn't have him planned to be in there without getting rid ewok elder

The ewok team on my leaderboard goes Chirpa, Logray, Wicket, Elder, Teebo and it's real good. The only weakness is that its speed is low, so my stuff goes first and can take out Logray before he goes. BUT if Logray gets a turn then it's basically game over--mass daze turns off assists, counterattacks, and TM gain, all things that Resistance, Luke, First Order, and other teams really feed off of.

You definitely want Teebo if you're using Wicket, it's an absolute must. Wicket's assist will give Teebo stealth, which then triggers the 100% TM loss on Teebo's basic for that assist. Then Teebo's 100% TM gain through stealth tactics (or whatever it's called) feeds Wicket's TM again which will drop his cooldowns real fast.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Welcome to murderville, popuplation: Ewoks.

If you're interested in a high-end Ewok team, I run a couple different variations that can all easily take down the meta and so far have withstood the switch to JTR/droids. The 4 absolutely necessary staples are (assume they are all zeta'd) Chirpa, Paploo, Wicket and Logray. Teebo and Elder can be alternated in, but I think Teebo is the strongest and most versatile 5th member. Elder probably does better on defense since he has a simpler kit. Some tips:

-Paploo looked bad to me on paper when he came out. He is ESSENTIAL. He can go from dead to full HP/prot in a a matter of seconds with his zeta, and taunts pretty frequently between his own and Wicket's assist. Also, he becomes the fastest Ewok once good speed mods are added because of his passive. Mine is modded at 224 speed, which means he opens a match at 280. Before BB8 came along, he almost always went first and got the TM train rolling.

-Use Paploo's assist first, not his taunt, as you can then bump logray up to full TM and use his big buff/TM grant to bring all Ewoks up 100.

Enjoy!
  • Options
    sloths19 wrote: »
    -Paploo looked bad to me on paper when he came out. He is ESSENTIAL. He can go from dead to full HP/prot in a a matter of seconds with his zeta, and taunts pretty frequently between his own and Wicket's assist. Also, he becomes the fastest Ewok once good speed mods are added because of his passive. Mine is modded at 224 speed, which means he opens a match at 280. Before BB8 came along, he almost always went first and got the TM train rolling.

-Use Paploo's assist first, not his taunt, as you can then bump logray up to full TM and use his big buff/TM grant to bring all Ewoks up 100.

Interesting! Thanks! I didn't like the look of Paploo's kit, so I wrote him off. Neat stuff.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I just watched a cubs fan han youtube on ewoks that can take on the meta...he had chirpa lead, wicket, logray, paploo, and elder. I think he said the user zetaed chirpa's lead for the extra assists...

This. I faced this team in arena and it wrecked me. I'm no meta user, but it was a solid squad.
  • Options
    I’m glad people zeta’d the murder bears and seeing more people zeta Phx too! When zetas are like omegas I’ll do the same.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to strategy section
  • Options
    Too bad Wicket is the kingpin. What * lvl is he truly viable at?
  • Options
    Definitely gunna work on ewoks now lol. I always underestimated them but if they can take on the meta than I'm all in. Think I'm gunna go Chirpa, paploo, logray, wicket and elder.
  • Options
    A wild Zarriss appeared.

Ewok used 'full ZETAs gear 12'

'its not very effective'

Ewok fainted.

I'm yet to see the ewoks knock off any team with Zarriss in it...

...... I love them anyway
  • Ewokening
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    So I have a full gold full zeta ewok team (all 7 ewoks are gold) and also have a double zeta asajj and zeta daka. First, ewoks rock, also would wipe NS butt, hands down, next, NS rock too. Ewoks have full TM control and wouldn't let most teams work as intended. Zariss and a really strong han and CLS mess me up the most, haven't learned new Rey enough yet to comment. My fav setup is Zirpa lead, zogray, zaploo, zicket, teboo. First, zicket can call an assist, they go stealth, when teboo is stealthed he takes all TM, and zaploo converts stealth to taunt, so lots of control there, also teboo can remove buffs. The 100% tm is pure bonus, usually ewoks are above 80%tm anyway, so not important really. Also wicks AOE gives TM per crit and does more TM per stealthed Ally, zaploo is indestructible and his basic dispels, zaploo gets % of protection for any status effect, and Everytime he is hit he gets buffs. Zogray can dispel, daze and give all ewoks foresight and adv, nuff said, chirpas lead is good, not much else goes on, except when he calls all ewoks to attack it can be vicious. Also all new ewoks when called as an ally give a buff to themselves, I think paploo is tenacity, wick is crit and logray is health, plus the zeta bonuses, the team is sick!!! But beatable. My NS last sooooo much longer in arena as no one wants to deal with NS acolyte and zombie, asajj rarely lives to tell the tale. Also I was reading zariss as a night sister, not sure why, that's why I talked so much about them, little buzzed, sorry
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Ewoks are pretty awesome...

I’ve been using them in arena lately and it’s a super fun team and does fantastic against the current meta (offensively at least)

I use Chirpa (L), Elder, Paploo, Logray & Wicket

They require quite a lot of investment to really hold their own (lots of gear and zetas) ...but once you get them there they are really great.

Only one I would consider subbing out is Elder but whenever I do I find the team misses him a lot. His TM gains on basic and cleanse/ revive really help to make them extra annoying and very fast (I have Elder modded to be super fast atm)

I’ve got a thread somewhere on here with videos of them in action if you want to check it out :)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/152949/ewoks#latest

(45 second win vs a strong NS team isn’t too shabby)
  • Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    A wild Zarriss appeared.

'its not very effective'

Ewok fainted.

You haven't seen a thing then if you think they can't beat zarris, it's the hardest for them but they do
  • Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    A wild Zarriss appeared.

'its not very effective'

Ewok fainted.

I see this posted all the time. It's outdated. Ewoks can regularly beat Zarriss teams, especially now that people have had the chance to add some G12 gear. It just requires pretty attentive play and manual control, but that's not a bad thing. They just can't auto Zarriss. Just don't be dumb about it and call all your ewoks to attack a zarriss with no offense up and no crit immunity.