Can't Unlock Level 8 Battles for Light Side or Level 7 for Cantina Battles

I have completed all level 7 Light Side for normal and hard and my player level is 70, but cannot unlock level 8 battles - says LOCKED - COMING SOON. I am having the same level advancement issues with the Cantina battles - I have completed level 6, but when I click level 7 it also says LOCKED - COMING SOON! I want to be able to advance my characters further, but at present there are several item shards I cannot collect (or very limited amounts). I sent an email to Customer Support thinking it was a technical issue, but they said they could not help me with this issue and that I needed to post my issue here for the moderators to get it resolved. Thanks in advance for the help

Replies

• Options
    No one can. Those levels haven't been released yet.
  • Options
    Kairi - I appreciate the confirmation as this was my assumption when I emailed EA originally and thought they were going to tell me that those levels are still in development, but when I emailed EA they said I should be able to access those levels and that it sounded like a bug that a moderator would need to investigate.
  • Options
    I'm having a similar issue. I have a max lvl at 70 but can't get a higher level player. Does anyone know why?
  • Options
    The levels are not yet available. I completed them long ago. WE just have to wait sadly. This is why I was unhappy about the Android only event. Instead of them working on content for all, like mission progress, they were making an event for half the users.
  • Devour
    262 posts Member
    Options
    I'm having a similar issue. When the lightsaber strikes the flesh, it doesn't cut it.