Poor mans haat tier 3 team

Hera lead,ezra,kaanan,zeb,commander luke...they did 10% and 800,000 damage,my phoenix crew are average so a good phoenix crew probably could come close to 20%....key is too have a speedy hera to put revive on kanaan,keep spamming luke assists with hera and ezra,pass protection along with zeb,kanaan.

Replies

• Options
    Do you have BB8? I did about 2 million with CLS, BB8, R2, OB, and Baze last raid. CLS and R2 escaped for P4 as well. You should have the other toons in decent shape if you have CLS.
  • Options
    You could use another tank instead of Baze - Shore Trooper, fives, KRU, etc.
  • Options
    I have success in NAAT with Teebo (L) CLS Thrawn zSTH and Cheif Nebit. 7.2 Mil

Might be able to Solo the phase with by replacing CN with a high damage toon that that has TRM like Raid Han. Tarkin and Magma Trooper or Ewok Scout might be good options as well. Still playing with it though.
  • Options
    ott0bot wrote: »
    Do you have BB8? I did about 2 million with CLS, BB8, R2, OB, and Baze last raid. CLS and R2 escaped for P4 as well. You should have the other toons in decent shape if you have CLS.

If you have CLS, r2, and bb8 you should be going assaj and ackbar and soloing p3&p4
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    DeeOhGee wrote: »

Might be able to Solo the phase with by replacing CN with a high damage toon that that has TRM like Raid Han. Tarkin and Magma Trooper or Ewok Scout might be good options as well. Still playing with it though.

Funnily enough there's a Reddit thread where people soloed P3 using almost the same comp, except subbing Zeta Raid Han for STH.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/70mz42/haat_p3_solo_team_thrawn_needed/

I had thought that any old toon could take Zeta Han's spot, and no they can't. You need his high damage to take down the adds quickly enough to not have the cannon fire be able to kill Nebit. Only 3 tanks that can really fit in that spot: Shoretropper, Chief Nebit, Hoth Rebel Soldier, because they are self healing tanks that have 100% uptime on their taunts.
  • Lekrom1982
    343 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Couple of options:
    I could clear 4mil using CLS, Jyn, OldBen, STHan, Thrawn.
    I could clear 7mil using CLS, Jyn, OldBen, Thrawn, Zolo.
    Jyn to do TM removal on main droid and also revive the tanks when they die.

Swopped bb8 for Jyn now and can clear P3 it nicely if I concentrate...
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    DeeOhGee wrote: »

Funnily enough there's a Reddit thread where people soloed P3 using almost the same comp, except subbing Zeta Raid Han for STH.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/70mz42/haat_p3_solo_team_thrawn_needed/

I had thought that any old toon could take Zeta Han's spot, and no they can't. You need his high damage to take down the adds quickly enough to not have the cannon fire be able to kill Nebit. Only 3 tanks that can really fit in that spot: Shoretropper, Chief Nebit, Hoth Rebel Soldier, because they are self healing tanks that have 100% uptime on their taunts.

Thanks
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    On the Poor Mans subject: We are working toward HAAT. My Jyn is only 6*. Dont have bb8 or Baze or Raid Han. Is Bistan useful in phase 1 or 3? With Frenzy seems like his Gunner Tactics could be used very often and he can easily have 100% potency so should remove 100% TM. Coupled with CLS Ackbar STH or OB and Thrawn would that work for a decent shot at damage?