New Stats Tab needed "Power Killed"

If you kill 4 of 5 chars in enemy squad noone will see it
I know total defeated GP is calculated for leaderboard already, so the game has the data and its just needed to be displayed

Replies

• Options
    Total Defeated GP is not based on the characters you defeated, it's based on the total GP of the registered players of Guilds you defeat in a "Victory" of the TW. On a Draw, you get 0 added to your total, even if you swept the territories.

that said, I believe there does need to be a STAT which tracks unsuccessful attacks.

Units Defeated would be easier to track than Power Defeated, and provide greater resolution than just attempts made. That would really help guilds track participation among their registered members.
  • Options
    Just number of attacks would be enough to gauge participation. More stuff a bonus.
  • Options
    thomssi wrote: »
    Just number of attacks would be enough to gauge participation. More stuff a bonus.

I'd certainly settle for number of attacks, but I'd prefer to see # enemy units defeated. Number of attacks would be fairly easy to "fake", and unfortunately, if you're worried about participation, you need to be worried about people faking it as well.